-6-

~No body P.O.V.~

"Oh shit!"

"Ah! What the hell you done, stupid!?"

"Fuck! Sorry! I just accidentally sent (it) inside!"

"You! What if you get me pregnant! I'm not on birth control pill, you know! I already told you a few minutes ago!"

*Cloth rustling sounds*

"Then, it is your fault for not take your fucking birth control pill!"

"No. It's not. It IS your fault for not pulling your little thing out!"

"Little thing? Oh now, you are making me angry. I really wanna to hit you right now!"

*Screaming/fighting background*

~Next Day~
~Dib P.O.V.~

I was about to grabbing my orange juice from fridge. The door opened and then slammed shut in the living room. When I heard the loud slamming so I picked up the orange juice and strolled through the doorway leads to the living room just see my young sister sat down on the floor with lying her head on her bent knees.

As I stared at Gaz while still holding the orange juice in my grips. I'm not sure if I could've talking with her because Gaz will throw her vigorous fits upon me if I, first, bothers her.
I argues in my battle minds which I could or couldn't to talking with her.

Finally, the could overcomes the couldn't. I groaned in mentally. So, I sauntered not without reluctant towards the silent crying Gaz. I sighed and crouched down by Gaz's level. I stares at her in few moments before I asks.

"Are...you okay?"

"Oh shut the fuck up, Dib." Gaz hiccuped between the quiet sobbing.

I frowned deepened than before, "I'm sure I can heard the crying. I mean, really, are you all right? If you have any problems...just tell me. I'm sure I can help you out, Gaz."

A few silent minutes passing by between the two siblings in the living room.

"*Grunted* Then, what about..." As Gaz looks up at me as she glared at me, "my face and others stuff!? Do you think you can help me with anything!? To kill him or nagging him or just...just whatever you do! I don't want to be embarrassing because of you! Okay!? Leave me alone!"

I just shocked to see the huge purple bruises on her cheek and left eye. At same time as I listened in to Gaz bursted the everything to me.

After that, few minutes later until I speak out,

"Gaz...It is Waldo, right?"

Gaz hunched her shoulders as she averted her eyes to other. I almost gaped and was about to yell but she was beating me at it when she speaks first.

"No. Don't. I don't want to hear any sickly shouts from you." Gaz said glared at me.

"I am not coming to school anymore. I don't want to see him anymore. See you later." Gaz said as she got up.

"Never." Gaz barely murmured faint but I can heard clearly.

After that, Gaz  walked for upstairs. I stared at where she went. I heard the ringing from my phone and I fished out my phone from my back pocket to look at it in annoying.

As soon as I saw the name and dropped my annoyance attitudes in quick. (Holy cow. This is the hell name) "SAX" on my phone. I quickly realized and I checked the time from the clock in my living room. It was 9:14 AM. I become palest and gulped the lump in my throat.