-9-

(Hi, people. I'm back~ ^^ I have finally finished the regents and last exams. Hohoho. Now, I got out of that bitch hell!!!

🎶OH YEAAAAH~! 😎😎😎🎶

🎶OH YEAAAAH~! 😎😎😎🎶

Lol. Thanks for waiting up for me! Here the new chapter go! Enjoy^^)

~Sax P.O.V.~

I saw the love gauge is rising quickly than before on my I-Pad. I smirked and then put down the I-Pad on the chair's arm before I look back at the human form sitting in front of me by across the coffee table.

—Breaking!—-

Ah, you'd probably wondering where I am? *smiling*

(OMG! THE WORLD IS ENDING! ALERT! ALERT! THE WORLD IS ENDING!! SAX IS SMILING!!! *fainting*)

I rolled my eyes at the author's antics. Anyway...I'm in the different world that looks like a diamond with all the galaxy and the moon and the sun inside the world. It called a "Diamond of Way" world.

(Actually, it is me made up that name. ^^)

Shut up author.

(So?! I have rights to say whatever I do want!)

Humhf!

—Breaking End!—

"Galaksi, their love gauge is incredible increasing to 64%." I informed to him.

"My, that's fast. They must had a nice night. Kikiki."

"Hm. *smirked*"

My I-Pad suddenly went off and I grabbed it to tapped on the touchscreen to read the information. However, I shocked as he surprised when he saw my expression.

"Don't tell me...Did that FREAK is awaken again, keeper?"

"No. But, that FREAK is slowly gaining his controls. I have feelings that he will awakens by next half week." I explained while glaring at my I-Pad's information, "Looks like I have to protect these boylovers now on..."

"Keeper, if that FREA—"

"Galaksi, shut up. I don't want to listen your accurate words ever again. Just put your trust in me, all right?" I stated.

The human form shocked to stares at me as I stares coldly back at him in moments. He sighed in defeating and nodded hesitatingly before took a sip his honey tea. I snorted before took a sip my vanilla milkshake.

(Eh, what's going on? Hehe, I'm curious about that FREAK they've mentioned about.^^)

:-::-::-::-:-:::-:-:-:::-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:-::-:-::-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-
~Next day, afternoon at cafeteria~

"Hey shithead and greenpeas." I sat down on the bench seat next to the green alien as I put down the lunch on the table.

"How was your last night?" I asked as I lifted the fork with the mushed potato towards my mouth.

They goggled at me with more shocking as ever.

"H-HOW D-DID YOU KNOW!?" Zim and Dib yelled at me while they blushed in brightly redness.

"YOU! JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!" Dib yelled/questioned.

I then just stared at him before I smirked coldly at him. I hummed thoughtlessly, "How could am I just tell you even you ask me? I thought that you are the *Air quote fingers* "Pro Paranormal Investigator". You are supposing to find out my identity, Dib."

Dib is so surprisingly silent but I continues like I don't cares, "But you really did asked me...Ha! Then, you are so lame. I don't think you are really pro paranormal investigator, obviously." I copied Gaz's comments to mocked a big head nerd.

"SHUT UP YOU BORED-SAX!" Zim screamed angrily at me.

I stared boringly at Zim who grabbed on the trembling Dib's arms. I just watch Dib with careless while I sucks the straw in my soda with each slurping.

"I-I am-am paranormal investigator!!!" Dib chocked almost yelled at me like a broken screeching, "I HAVE MANY CAUGHT MONSTERS, VAMPIRES, ALIENS, GHOSTS,  AND MORE! I BETS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH COUNT I CAUGHT THESE SHIT CREATURES! IT IS FUCKING SIXTEEN MONSTERS, BITCH!" Dib screamed at me while he cried like crybaby.

"I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR FUCK IDENTITY EVER AGAIN, YOU SO UGLY BITCH!"

All the kids are currently watching us with the gossiping, exciting, and laughing. Yet, my right brow is just twitching at his insults and I get up quickly to stride to Dib. I slapped his cheek and then slapped his other cheek in two times. Then, I pulled my knees to punch him in the stomach. When he whimpered, I just grabbed his distaste hair to tilted his head up to look at my icy eyes with his painful eyes.

"First of all, you better not to insult me that easily as if you look down on me. Second of all, stop acts like crybaby. You are fucking eighteen cuz you are not fucking five, you so ugly nerd. Third of all, you needs to put away that disgustingly vain minds of yours and then pay attention to other people, can't you?" I growled through my clenching teeth.

Zim pushed me stepping back so he can hug his lover to be protective from me. I snorted in annoyance and I sat down to continue eating like nothing happened. I just looks at a shameful nerd in my corner eyes before I grunted again.

"You better figure out who I am with all your methods, Dib." I muttered to him before I slurps my soda.

He lighted up a bit before nodded to me.
:-:-:-;-;:-:-:-;:-:-;-;:—;:-:-;-;/;-;:-:-;-;-;-;-;:-:-:-:-:-:-;-
~1 PM Noon. Practically Morning~

I glared at the glass coffin in the abandoned incomplete buildings with my celestial guardian in the front of the glass coffin where that FREAK sleeps.

(CUT IT OUT!!! Sorry for the very short chapter!! But, the new chapter will be coming!^^

See ya! YESSS. NO MORE REGENTS!^•^)