-14-

Sax charged in and kicked his stomach before bents her knees to hit his chin caused him flying. He thudded on the floor and growled at her before claws out to her. She dodged his long claws and grabbed his claws. She chanted her language and burned his claws in her reddened hand.

He screamed and gritted his shark teeth. He chanted his demonic language to trapped her in his own manipulation. Sax gasped and let go her reddened hand and chanted her language to release the manipulation.

She chanted again to obtain the golden sword in the thin air and yielded out the beautifully steel sword like a holy. She charged again with the held her golden sword while FREAK sneered in grinning.

"Do you realize you love someone, beauty?"

She brought her sword down to split his chest poured out a black blood. Suddenly, FREAK is gone like an air. Sax jumps back and looks around for FREAK in the wreaked living room.

"Where are you, you FREAK!?" Sax yelled spitefully.

"My beauty, do you know who really love you back? Keke, I do love you." He slowly touch her shoulders and slowly drags his claws down her back.

"Knock it off, you FREAK. I already loved somebody!"

"Kekeke. So hurtful. So betrayal. Oh well, I will make you lost your love to somebody I know who." He suddenly grabbed her cheeks.

"Get off my cheek you sick!" Sax growled annoyingly before chanted her language to beamed the light of her owns to blinded the invisible FREAK.

FREAK grabbed his eyes and growled before pulled the more lost hearts into him like a flowing water. He grows bigger and bigger to break Zim's poor house.

(Somehow I feels so bad for Zim because he's now homeless without a house...😅 Wait...Hangs on let's see Sax! *completely forgotten Zim's poor house*)

Sax sucked into the light beams become more brightening and more intensely heating than the sun. Dib held the unconscious Zim in his arms and watched shockingly at the scene.

The light beams slowly faded down to the floor leaving the long violet hair that reached to the ankles, beautiful woman with red-orange mixed eyes without the glasses wore the long white dress.

It is Sax! Completely different from a typical Sax!

"Finally. You revealed your true yourself! I'm honored. Kekeke."

"...No choice but I have to send you go to Hell so you will be trap in there," Sax spoked in a breeze of nature, "Forever."

"!!! No! I don't want Hell!" He screamed like a rumbling thunderstorm.

Sax tapped the something but this time is different. It's not a stoptime. Her celestial guardian, Galaksi stepped out from the swirling portal in behind of her. The long white silky hair handsome man with yellow 'cat' eyes wore the only baji.

They charged to the bigger FREAK and battled him in a field which is damaged Zim's house, the buildings, and the ground. FREAK tried to make a grab towards the exposed Dib and Zim. But Galaski stabbed into his darken hand with his long 'sword' with using his ritual. It screamed painfully and threw his free hand towards him but Sax took a chance to wielded her sword to stabbed his side stomach deeply. It grunted while swung his bleeding hand to slap her off and chanted a demonic language.

All lost hearted people suddenly crowd around the love hearted couples.

"Shittyhea—Dib! Watch out!" Sax yelled.

Dib swung his head to only saw the lost hearted woman reach out to his face. Suddenly, the screaming and thudding. Dib stares dumbfounded at the light green alien stands in the fighting in the front of him.

"Zim..? Zim!? You wake up!?" Dib shouted happily. He runs to pull a small alien into his arms.

"Im not sleep nor wake up, you stupid big head! Just my PAK suddenly broke down and worked on it own!" Zim yelled irritatingly, "Now, let's fighting theses filthy humans!" 

Dib smiles before kiss him on the lips, "Okay. Let's!" Dib released and got into fighting in center of the lost hearted people. They began to battle with those little lost humans.

Sax snorted and then glared at the FREAK.

"Seems like I don't have to worry about these boylovers. I have no problems to be losing or winning...Arles." Sax said to the now Arles.

Arles just stares shockingly at Sax and growls in low tones.

"Why you call me that!? God hates my name and my existence!" Arles yelled, "He ordered you both not to call me Arles but call me FREAK. My name is like a demon that will drag you down in....Hell..."

"I don't cares. You like it that I called you, Arles? Your lover called you too. Everybody that you lost called you too? It's like a holy name."

"...My keeper is right. Even I disliked you but I know it's not your fault for loved God's lover. However, you needs to go to Hell...Arles."

Arles growls and chuckles eerily, "Kekeke. Yeah. It's not my fault for loved Harmony. But! He killed MY BABY! How do you called it a 'fault' that He actually killed MY BABY that Harmony and I made through our passionate love!?" Arles boomed aggressively.

Galaksi and Sax frowned that they actually knew that their Lord is actual fault for killed Arles's innocent baby. Arles is right. How does they called it a fault?

What do they do? Just told him off or just help him to rid of their God? How? Why? Is He a really no good?

(Sorry for a short chapter. I apologizes. See you later on next FINAL chapter. Yes. I'm planning to end the book with the final chapter. ^^ please look forward to final chapter!^^)