-4-

~Zim P.O.V.~

I yelled and triggered it again yet contacted in the air. I blinked and look down at my empty hands with no weapon.

"WHAT! WHERE THE HELL IS MY GUN!" I yelled/demanded.

"Don't worry, Zim, your perfect healthy gun is in a safe storage."

I turned to look at an emotionless purple girl. Her name...is Sax...

"....H-HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! Y-YOU STOLEN MY GUN WITHOUT HAVE MY SIGHT!" I yelled while releasing my KI.

"Stolen is not my styles, Zim." Sax snorted as she unfazed at my KI, "I see you seemed to be offended by this moron shittyhead as you called him Worm-Dib. *sighed* Whatever. He will have to fix it by himself; it kinda of pain ass."

Sax stares blankly at me as she continued, "But you guys are like newlyweds—"

"Huh? Says what?" Dib interfered her as he dusted his black coat.

Impossible! I thought he died!

Sax cleared her throat roughly then she gave a death glares at Dib. As if she threatened Dib if he dares to interfere her once again she will find a way to kill him a real quick.

"Hm. As I say, you guys are like newlyweds....I'm not goin' to explain a whole detail....I will leave a clue for you....Why you are like newlyweds...." Sax said between her heavy yawning, "Now, this is a simple clue....Listen carefully. You mad at each other by....misunderstanding yet you are sad and....pining for a love. Go find out."

"Sax! That's difficult clue for us find out! It's not like we are newlyweds!!" Dib practically yelled/begged.

"Humph, shut up, shittyhead. You won't know until you find out. I don't know what's happened now but I know you truly love each other like a treasure."

"YOU ARE LYING, BORED-SAX! We hated each other, we are the rivals/enemy! We are NOT treasured each other BY THIS STUPID DISGUSTINGLY LOVE!" I yelled again.

Sax grunted and got up from the couch. She turned looks at me with full attention within the surprising glint of serious in her red eyes.

"But this stupid disgustingly love is never lying." She stated firmly.

We stared speechless at her in a silence tension atmosphere.

Then, she bids a 'see you' to us before she exits left us alone in the living room. It's like a long hour to us but in reality, it's in a few seconds.

"...You. Get out!" I yelled.

"Don't order me what do I doing!" Dib yelled back.

"Want Zim to force you to get out, Gay-Dib?" I growled.

Dib ignored me as he exited my living room. I swung the door shut with the slammed behind him and then locked the door. I scoffed and sliding down on the door by my back. I dazed out in somewhere.

You mad at each other by misunderstanding yet you are sad and pining for a love.
Go find out.
-Sax

I wasn't understanding what does she mean...We are like newlyweds? It's fake!

But this stupid disgustingly love is never lying.
-Sax

I groaned in defeating and sighed softly. I pulled up my legs to my chest as I wrapped my arms around my legs. I stared at Gir is currently sitting on the couch watching the tv cartoon show while eating the pancakes. I slowly look down at my combat boots.