Oc information.

Name: Gili Sakaki.

Meaning: My joy, Rejoice.

Nickname: Gill which means Youthful.

Age: 14 years old.
Gender: Female.
Height: 153 cm.

Financial Class: Paradice school middle class.

Personality: As a child, she was like Yuya now. Entertainer, ongoing happy cheerful kid. However after Yusho disappears, she becomes a silent, shy, scary cat, who is afraid of dueling. Unless she duels however. She gains an icy confident personality, who is brave and never gives up.

Likes: Places with water. And animals and mermaids.

Dislikes: bullies and conflicts.

Hobbies: Reading about mermaids and other fantasy characters. Collects small statues and well goes to swimming lessons once in a while.

Weaknesses: Loyalty. She is very loyal to people who is considered friends, regardless who they are and what they are doing. She will always stay on their side. Fear to duel for now.

Looks like: She had dark bluish hair in the back and tips of it, with light blue hair on the tops and at the brags at her forehead. She has blue eyes, and at school wears a common girl uniform at the paradise middle school. Outside school she wears a common blue t-shirt, but who has a long sleeve at her right arm, who goes down to her wrist. She had a two layered skirt in blue and white colors, as well as white leggings underneath. She had blue boots who doesn't go all the way to her knee, as well as a white belt around her midsection, where she keeps her deck. Have a blue shaped necklace around her neck in a silver chain.

Lifetime Goal: Be a great entertainer as her father.

Deck Theme: Mermail/Atlantean deck.

Duel disk: Duel disk in blue with V shape.

Family: The Sakaki's. Father: Yusho, Mother: Yoko and brother Yuya.

Friends: Zuzu, Sora, Ted, Riley, Frederick, Allie. Gong. Yuya.

Crush: You see in the story.