Nike Swoosh

I tied my combat boots up and looked in the mirror. I had dark brown hair that felt soft most of the time. Somedays it was straight and other days it was wavy, today was a day where it was wavy. I had blue eyes that didn't stand out as much as I wanted them to but isn't that always the case?

I looked down at my outfit. My boots had covered the bottom part of my black leggings and I had a t-shirt on that was all black except the little Nike swoosh that was imprinted on my chest.

My dad came and turned the corner and saw me in my outfit. He laughed a little. "My little girl is all grown up," he said, pretending to wipe a tear from his face.

"Oh, be quite you sap," I say hitting him a little. We went to his car and the sky is a lot darker then it was when I ate. I saw my dad take out a little badge that said "PHILLIP COULSON" and had a small picture of him smiling awkwardly. On the long ride I reminisced a little about my dad and I.

When I was little, I was just learning how to ride my bike. My dad told me that he wouldn't let go. But he did. Once he did I sort of just sat on my bike, no movement what so ever and I was absolutely terrified. Because I was so terrified my legs refused to petal and I just tipped over slowly on my bike.

Then there was the time he tried to give me the talk and talk to me about girl stuff. I had already taken health class, however, and knew everything that I should have known. So he tried to explain it but I didn't say anything about me already knowing because I wanted to see where he would end up with. So I had laughed so hard when he called my neighbor to see if she could talk to me. She declined, thank the good Lord.

Then, when I was walking up to get my diploma for high school, he decided that yelling my name super loudly would be considered a really good idea. He then proceed to accidentally stumble on the red balloons and popped them. All of them. My cheeks were redder than the once u popped balloons.

Then, recently my dad told me they found Captain America in the ice. And he lived. We both jumped up and down and squealed because we had finished collecting his trading cards. He is vintage. And he is mint. We are very proud.

I laughed at every memory and maybe this would be another one. Once we got there the facially did not look like much. It was in the middle of nowhere with satellites that were huge. There were lots of buildings that stretched out but they were not very tall. I expected skyscrapers, planes always flying overhead but I guess it wouldn't be a secret agency.

When we were trying to park, an alarm went off. A guy on the speaker said something about units. My dad parked the car immediately. He smoothly got out of the car. (Which is weird because I have always seen him as clumsy.) I followed him out of the car but he spun around.

"You are staying in the car," my dad said sternly.

I laughed sarcastically. "You know me, danger is way to irresistible," I crossed my arms and jutted my hip out. "You can't talk me out of this."

"Fine," he walked quickly, taking longer strides. I jogged to keep up with him. He talked into a walkie talkie.

All of this was surreal. I knew my dad was top secret and stuff but I looked around more and it was crazy. People in black were running around, (I'm glad I was wearing black otherwise I would have stood out) helicopters had been flying over my head and my dad was... Serious.

We got to a helicopter pad and I stood next to my dad as the helicopter landed. The door opened and a women stepped out. She was wearing all black with a imprint on the side of her sleeve that had an eagle on it. She had black boots that were very stylish but she had a harder face. She looked determined and, well, badass. It was like she had seen a lot. Then a man stepped out. He had darker skin with a black trench coat and black everything. I just stared at his eyepatch. It wrapped around his bald head and it almost looked a little too tight on him. The eyepatch hid scars that almost gave me shivers but I knew it wasn't just scars he was hiding.