Drinks

We all met up again, at Stark Tower. Barton and Nat came together and I walked with Tony, Hulk and Steve who, by the way, held my hand. We all came for one reason, Loki. God I hated him. We all met up, congratulating each other and Nat was happy when I told her about the kiss. The whole gang decided that it had been to long of a day to take the stairs so we all squeezed ourselves into the elevator. We went up to the top floor. It was an interesting ride, Hulk took up a lot of room, Tony leaned on the wall, Nat and Barton stood together and I leaned on Steve who held me tightly. I was glad he liked me the way I liked him. He was, after all, a perfect human being. We reached the top floor. And we all stepped out and saw Loki, still on the floor, his eyes closed. He was unconscious.

"Okay guys we have to make this look cool," I said. "Threaten him."

Everyone looked confused except for Barton who shot his hand up. "Oh! Oh I want to be in front," he said jumping up and down with excitement. Loki started to move. Okay guys get in positions I whispered. We all stood over Loki in a big clump for awhile. Maybe about 20 minutes Loki was still unconscious and Barton spoke "Can I just shoot him? My arm is tired."

"No!" I whispered. "Hold on." I ran to Tony's bar and grabbed a bottle of I don't know what.

"Ah common!" Stark said as he saw me with the bottle. "I've been saving that!"

"Hey, man, this is part of saving the world," I pulled the cap off and ran to stand over Loki. I started to pour the drink on his face and his eyes started to flutter open. I ran in my place, setting the bottle down. Loki looked away from us and tried to crawl up the stairs. I wasn't sure how he'd miss all of us but he did and finally he senses a presence. He looked at us and grinned.

"If it all the same to you, I think I have that drink now," Loki said. I almost died of laughter considering his hair was wet from alcohol but I kept silent to keep the dramatic effect. Everyone seemed to like this posing idea.

-------

After, SHEILD took away Loki and put him in a much bigger cell. Fury told us to lie low for a bit, we were going to get a lot of attention soon. So a helicopter flew off with the war criminal and Fury.

We all went to that Shawarma place Tony talked about before. He had convinced everyone that it was going to be a bonding experience. So, we all sat, involved in our meal, not saying a word. By now Bruce was his normal self and was hungry as ever. Same with Thor who could eat a cow at anytime. Nat and Barton split a basket of fries but had separate sandwiches. Tony ate his sandwich, thinking about something. I sat next to Steve and we ate our sandwiches in peace.

------

We were in Central Park, sending Thor and Loki back to their home. We stood in a circle, watching the Tesseract being put in a tube. I looked and Steve who I was resting my head on. He looked at that blue cube with a hated that could be seen through Vibranium. I hugged him and reassured him I was there for him. He looked down at me and kissed me on the forehead and I kissed him back on his jawline. Loki and Thor stood across from each other and Thor looked at me and nodded to me. I smiled at him and they vanished.

When Loki left, it felt like a weight lifted off of me and I smiled. We said our 'goodbye's and 'see you soon's but I really didn't know when I would see them again. So I hugged each and every one of them. "Bye Tony" I said as we hugged. "Don't get to smart on me, now," I said, teasing.

"Please," Tony scoffed.

I hugged Bruce tightly. "Talk to me as much as you can, okay? Promise?!" I asked him.

He nodded and smiled. "I'll do my best, Jane. "

Next was Barton. I didn't hug him, I playfully slapped him on the arm and then hugged him. "I'll miss Ya kid," he said. I almost started to cry.

Then Nat, "It was nice having a girl to talk to," she said.

"God I know right?" I asked. "Can you imagine being stuck with these guys by yourself?" We laughed and said goodbye. Steve hopped on his motorcycle and I followed him, I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on him as the wind hit our faces. This was over. Maybe later there would be problems and I would be happy to volunteer and help fix it but for now it was over.

-------

I laid on the couch, my head in Steve's lap. We were watching the news and the only thing that was on was about New York. "Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!" An old man said. I mocked him in a low voice and Steve laughed. I sat up and kissed him, our lips locking. Sparks flew still when we kissed, it never not happened. Just like how it never got old.

"I'm gone for not even a month and my daughter found someone," I heard. I pulled away from Steve and opened my eyes. It couldn't be. I looked in the door way of the apartment. A man stood the his hands in his pockets and facing us. I turned on a lamp and saw his face smiling. I immediately got up and ran toward him and his arms opened wide.

"Daddy!" I said like a little girl. "But how?" I asked in amazement yet frightened.

"Fury, he told me he saw you suffering. He said he couldn't stand by," My dad told me. I started to cry and hugged him.

"Daddy, I missed you so much," I said in his suit.

"I missed you, too, Jane,"

I let go of him and Steve walked up and pulled cards out of his pockets. "I signed these for you," Steve said.

My dads face lit up and took the cards. "Thank you. And thank you for taking care of her."

"It was my pleasure," Steve said, smiling and looking at me.

"Don't ever do that again," I said to my dad, hugging him, I didn't want to let go.

"How could I leave my little girl?"

------/-----

THE END. CRyING, SADNESS. OVER! NOO!

I LOVED WRITING THIS STORY IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FAVORITES EVERYTHING OR ANYTHING THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!

AND ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME

THANK YOU!!