You'll Be In My Heart

When I opened my eyes, Thor and Steve stood over me. Once I was in focus I heard something. "She is alright, Steve! You can be a love sick puppy when we get back. We have to go!" Steve nodded and headed out.

"How long was I out?" I asked Thor standing on my feet.

"Just for a bit," Thor said. I looked down to see Nat in the ground and a green figure struggling. Nat. I lifted a large pipe with the telekinesis off of Nat's leg so she could wiggle out and escape. Suddenly the thing roared and Nat ran. God.

I ran out of the lab and to the bridge and saw Fury yelling at the man who was controlling the wheel. "Is the sun coming up?"

"Yes, sir," The helmsman said.

"Then put it on the left! Get us over water! One more turbine goes down and we drop!" The Director ordered.

"Fury! Need any extra hands?" I yelled.

"No, not here, go find Stark and Cap, there are gonna need you!" Fury ordered. I ran off to the turbine that was down and saw Steve ninja jump from one platform to another.

"Alright," I said to myself, let's see if I can do this," I said. I did my speed run on the walls, defeating gravity. I dodged debris that flew out and ended up next to Cap. "Hey old pal," I joked. Steve was startled but then laughed. He opened at panel that had red wires and yellow flashing lights.

"What's it look like in there?" Stark asked though the earpiece.

"It seems to run on some form of electricity," Cap said, looking defeated.

"Well, your not wrong," Tony replied. Cap told me what he needed to but I insisted on doing the technology part.

"The relays are intact," I said through my earpiece.

"Jane! Glad you could make it to the party," Tony said.

"Yeah, some party," I replied.

"What's our next play?" Steve asked.

"Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. I'm going to have to get in there and give it a push," Stark said.

"But if that thing gets up to speed you'll be shredded!" I yelled at him.

"Then stay in the control unit and reserve polarity long enough to disengage mag-" Tony started.

"Speak English!" Steve yelled.

"See that red lever? It'll slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it, wait for my word," Tony said. I liked it when they got along.

"The detention level!" I yelled. "I have to get to Loki!"

"Alright," he touched my cheek ever so gently, "Be careful," I put on a soft smile. I was blushing uncontrollably.

"I will, I'll see you soon!" I said. I did my speed run and I had a warm feeling inside of my stomach that made me want to jump and yell. But I couldn't. I did my speed run all around the helicarrier. Did it really have to be on the other side? I stopped because I saw the Hulk being shot at by bullets, each one bouncing off of him easily. Thor however was tiring to get to the other side. He rolled over and I used my telekinesis so the bullets had avoided him. He looked behind him and nodded at me. The Hulk jumped at the man in the plane shooting at him and took the plane down with him.

"I'm going to the detention level!" I said. He nodded and got up.

"We must stop my brothers schemes!" Thor said.

"Don't freak out," I said and lifted him up and started to speed run with him floating right behind me.

"I feel like a Harnt!" Thor yelled.