Blue

Once Nat and I dropped of Doctor Banner to his very futuristic laboratory, we went back to the bridge. When we got there, Nat went straight to a computer that had Barton's face on it. Everyone was trying hard to find Loki but I think Nat is doing anything she can to find Barton. I walked over to Coulson and Steve to see what they were talking about.

"I mean, if it's not to much trouble," Coulson said. I started to slow my walking pace down.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve said, he seemed uncomfortable.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, foxing around the edges, but..." Oh my God. Someone needs to stop him.

"We got a hit. Sixty seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy nine percent," the man I talked to earlier said. Thank god he spoke up before he mentioned me.

"Location?" Coulson asked.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding," The man said.

"Captain, you're up," Fury said. Steve nodded.

"If I may, I would like to go, also," I said. My dad was about to say something but Fury got a word in first.

"Good idea. Cap, you don't mind?" Fury said. Steve was going to say something but my dad jumped in.

"No! She has trained only once!" My dad exclaimed.

"Jane has made it into the Avengers with a reason, agent," Fury said.

"She is my daughter! You are turning her into a soldier, no offense Captain, but she is still my little girl," Coulson said. It was silence for a bit. I walked up to him.

"I'm 25, I can do this. I need to try and if I don't then what am I? I'm just Coulsons daughter that nobody knew he had. I have to do this," I said. I saw everyone nod, even Steve.

He took a breath. "Fine. But you have to stay on the side," Coulson said. I nodded and hugged him and he hugged me back. I walked away with Steve.

-----

I didn't know what to wear. I was a super hero, what am I suppose to wear? There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. I saw Maria's head poke through the door.

"Can't find anything to wear?" Maria asked.

"God are people waiting for me?" I asked.

"No, no I was just assuming. I think Cap is having trouble getting the tights on so your good," Maria said.

"Well your right. I don't know what to wear," I said defeated.

"Well it just so happens Fury sows," Maria said with a smile. She pulled a dark blue suit. I loved it. I quickly took it from her hands and tried it on. It fit perfectly and, quite honestly, I looked sexy. I showed Maria and she gasped.

"How did you make this so fast?" I asked. "I only got apart of the team this morning,"

"Well they have been making it ever since you got on this helicarrier," She told me. "Here."

I took a dark blue mask and put it on my eyes and, would ya look at that, it made my eyes stand out even more. Huh. I loved it. I ran and hugged Maria tightly and she returned the hug.

"Your forgetting something," Maria said. I gave her a puzzled look. "Everyone has been talking about it and we have decided that your name will be Blue, because you know, you run fast and Blue because you have blue eyes and blue represents your telekinesis," Maria said. I jumped up and down.