Running

Tony ran off toward his damaged suit. "Suit up!" He said as he walked out of the door. Steve and I looked at each other, both confused.

Suddenly it came to me. "Son of a bitch," I repeated. "Stark tower."

"Son of a gun," Steve said, figuring it out. We both ran to our rooms where our suits were. I looked back at Steve, my emotions could be figured out later.

When I got the area where my suit was held, I slipped it on. I realized something, I wasn't going into this war because I wanted to be something or that I wanted to save the world, it was for my dad. I would avenge him. I thought of Nat and ran to the infirmary.

The door unlocked and I stepped in. Nat was standing up and waiting for something. "Time to go," I said.

She looked at me in surprise. "Go where?"

"I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" I asked. Then, the restroom door opened and Barton appeared from the door. "Barton!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Hey kid. I can fly the jet," He said. Just then, Steve walked in.

"You got a suit?" Steve asked Barton.

"Yeah," Barton responded.

"Then suit up," Steve said. When everyone was ready, we walked to the jet with a mission ahead of us. When we got to the jet, a younger pilot stood in our way.

"You guys aren't authorized to be in here-" The guy started.

"Son... just don't," Steve said and the guy nodded and walked out, intimidated.

We took of with Tony zooming ahead of us. "Can we make a pitstop?" I asked and everyone was confused. "Get me on the ground so I can run," I said.

"Your crazy, we aren't going to let you run there!" Barton said. I laughed.

"I guess you missed a few things," I said.

"She can run super fast, faster then this jet," Nat said. "Oh and she has telekinesis." Barton looked shocked.

"It's pretty neat," Steve said. I blushed.

"Alright, Stark won't be to happy about this," Barton said. I laughed more.

"You'll be careful?" Steve asked. He was so adorable and sweet.

I nodded. "I will, don't worry about me," I said. We landed and I started to run. I ran toward where the jet was headed until I ran ahead of it. I then saw Tony's light from his suit so I followed him. I ran through a couple of parks and forests, when I had gotten to a lake, I braced my self but instead I ran on the water. I laughed pretty hard at that. Another time I laughed was when I had come across the highway. I had to go into of cars and the hard part was the semi-trucks. Finally, I came to New York and I ran across Central Park, scaring the heck out of some pigeons. I saw Stark tower and ran to it. I looked up to see Tony trying to destroy something onto of his roof but he bounced back. I saw Loki, watching him from the balcony and an anger filled inside of me. I ran up the tower (literally, like, my feet running on the windows) and stood by Tony who took of his suit. We walked together with Loki staring us down.

"Glad you could make it, how'd you get here?" Tony asked while his suit disassembled.

"I ran," I said. Tony smirked.

We both walked over to one of Tony's bars while Loki walked in and held his scepter. "Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," Loki said.

"Uh, actually, we're planning to threaten you," Tony said.

Loki chuckled. "You should have left your armor on for that," Loki said.

"Yeah," Tony smiled. "It's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"

"Stalling me won't change anything" Loki said, not answering the question.

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? You want one Jane? I'm having one," Tony said. He took one of his drinks and poured it in a glass.

"The Chitauri are coming," Loki said, turning away. "Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?"

"The Avengers," Tony said. Loki looked confused so I added into the conversation.

"It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type thing," I joked a bit.

"Yes, I've met them," Loki said.

"Yeah," I said smiling, "It takes awhile to get any traction, I'll give you that one."

"But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-god;" Tony started but Loki turned away again in anger. Tony took the chance and slipped on two bracelets, "A super solider, a living legend that kind of lives up to the legend; a girl who is sort of connected to your little cube; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss out ever single one of them."

"That was the plan," Loki said.

"Not a great plan," I added.

"When they come, and they will, they'll come for you," Tony said.

"I have and army," Loki tried to intimidate us.

"We have a Hulk," Tony snapped. We both walked over to where Loki stood.

"I thought the beast had wandered off," Loki said confused.

"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there's no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's to much for us, but it's all on you," I spoke. Then Tony jumped in.

"Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenger it," Tony added.

"How will your friends have time for me, when they are to busy fighting you?" Loki asked. He was about to put his scepter to my chest but Tony stepped in front of me. Loki touched his chest but only a ping came out of his attempt. Loki tried again and another ping sounded. "This usually works," Loki said confused.

"Well, performance issues, not uncommon. One out of every five-" Tony started but Loki grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground. "JARVIS, any time, now," Tony muttered but Loki picked him up by the throat again.

"You will all fall before me," Loki said before he shot Tony out the window.

"You bastard," I said out loud. Loki turned to me and sneered. Just then, a red pod shot out from the elevator, I dodged it but Loki was knocked down. He then recovered.

"Right, you. How is your father?" Loki asked evilly.

"Right, I was getting to that," I said, "because there's one more person you pissed of, his name is Phil," I said. Just then Tony was in a full suit of iron armor and shot Loki backwards with his blaster from his hand.

----/---

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT ID JUST LIKE TO SAY WE GOT 2ND IN OUR TOURNAMENT IF YOU WERE WONDERING. SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THEN ITS THE WAR SO.

THANK YOU!!