Barbie doll

"Captain, the bank on 42nd, past Madison, they caught a lot of civilians down there," Barton said through the V.O.

"I'm on it," I heard Cap say.

"I gotta go," I said to Hulk and sprinted to the bank. It wasn't a pleasant run, not some walk in the park. There was fire burning everywhere, blood curling screams filled the air, I won't mention some of the body's lying lifelessly on the road. They haunt me to this day. Loki did all of this. He killed those people, ruined the beautiful buildings that gave the New York skyline a twinkle. Loki was the one that made people scream in fear. Once I got to the bank I heard something on the 2nd floor beeping. I ran up the building and through a broken window. "Everyone! Clear out!" I heard Cap yell but then a Chitauri came up behind him and tried to strangle him. I rushed to the alien and kicked it in the back. It screeched and Cap flipped over the alien as a different warrior started to shoot at him. The alien with the gun had missed and killed his buddy. All the while, the beeping got louder and faster. As the alien scrambled to get the bomb that was about to blow, Cap turned to me.

"What are you doing here?" he yelled. He looked at the alien who grabbed the bomb. "Jump into my arms!"

"What?" I asked.

"Just do it!" Cap yelled. I did as I was told and jumped into his solid and buff arms. Cap grabbed his shield. The alien threw the bomb at us and Cap put the shield over me as he curled behind the shield. I don't know how we did it but we both managed to fit behind that little shield. I won't complain about, being close to Steve felt amazing.

The bomb hit the shield and exploded. We flew out the window as blue light shined through the windows, shattering them. Cap landed on his back hard on a taxi cab. I landed on his stomach, he comforted my fall but I definitely made his fall worse.

"Oh my God I am so sorry!" I said, trying to get off of him.

He laughed, not a hearty laugh but a ouch laugh. "It's okay. Just try not to do it again," he said.

"No promises," I said, winking. I jumped off of him and landed on the road, Steve followed.

We both looked out at what once was a beautiful city and it turned into a horrible tragedy. Buildings that once stood steady were crumbs that I was stepping on. Loki wanted to rule a version of hell. He would sit on a throne of skulls, the skulls he murdered. One of those skulls would be my father. He would have innocent people as a footrest. I wouldn't allow it, any of it. Fire and screams already started, we don't need more of it. Just then, Loki zoomed over our heads. I nudged Steve softly in the stomach and pointed at Loki. "Gotta go," I said. I sprinted off toward Loki. I looked back at Steve, just a glance. I saw him smiling. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I ran even faster.

After awhile I got under his transportation and I realized, he was chasing someone. I looked at the person and saw a glint of red hair. Nat. What was she doing? We whipped around a building. I kept running under Loki and Nat, I had to do something. Suddenly, an arrow flew toward Loki.

This was it! I thought it was over until he caught it. He caught it! Who the hell catches an arrow?! Just as I was groaning in my head, the arrow exploded. It all happened so fast. It was an emotional roller coaster. Loki flew off of his ride and on to the Stark Tower balcony and for some odd reason, not very graceful. This was my chance for revenge. I ran up the side of the building with ease, by now I was a pro at it. When I got to the top Loki swooshed his cap, as I was about to punch him right in the face, Hulk came crashing in. He took Loki with him through a window and I followed the two inside.

Once Loki bounced back to his feet he spoke as the Hulk walked toward him for more. "Enough!" He yelled viciously. "You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a God, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied-" Loki stopped his speech because Hulk was not a patient person. He whipped Loki over his head, swinging him like a rag doll. Hulk would shake Loki a couple times and Loki would whimper but after awhile he slammed him on the ground and he was done. I felt better, I didn't do the revenge myself but seeing the man that tore my heart apart with his bare hands, smashed made me happy. Hulk and I walked away.