Laughing

While Loki was down, I ran to where a floating Stark was. "You okay, Stark?" I yelled through where there used to be a window.

"I'm fine!" Stark yelled back, his voice sounding like a robot. Suddenly a blue beam shot up to the blue, clear sky. The beam opened a huge circle that poured out Chitauri. "Right. Army. Jane, you get on the ground, help civilians!" And with that Mr. Tony Stark blasted off. He destroyed the aliens with missiles and his hand shooter things. He gave it all he got, sadly, the Chitauri gave it all they got to destroy. Loki started to shake off the blast and I had to get out of there before he used Gandalf's staff on me. I did my quick run down the side of Stark Tower, defying gravity. I saw a blast shoot from one of the aliens and sending a taxi into fire and smoke. I saw a family of tourists about to get hit by the flaming ball of taxi but I put my hands up to stop it. A little boy looked at me in awe, it almost made me laugh until a different car blew up almost hitting the kid. I stopped that car but the kid didn't seem phased by his near death experience, all he did was stare at my with his mouth wide open. That time I laughed. I ran him to his parents "Get to the Subway!" I yelled. I looked at Stark Tower to see Thor drop down onto the balcony of Stark Tower looking at his (adopted) brother. Then they went into a battle. I had to focus on saving people but there were so many to save. I ran to a restaurant with revolting green umbrellas. A beam from the Chitauri's gun staff thing shot at a girl with blonde hair but I stopped the beam in its tracks with my mind. "Run inside!" I yelled at her.

Suddenly a voice in my ear piece sounded stern, "Stark, we are heading North East," Nat said.

"What did you guys stop for drive-thru?" Stark asked.

"My fault!" I chimed in. "Thor's here by the way," I mentioned.

"Great, swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you, Natasha," Stark said into my ear. Suddenly, in the distance I saw police cars pull up with and police men with confusion on there faces. I ran up to them.

"What's going on?!" The pudgy man yelled.

I smiled at him, "To be honest I'm not even sure," I said to him, "But what you need to know is people in costumes are good, evil alien things are bad," I then ran of in a blink in of eye. Actually, the police officer was blinking so many times it was more like in 50 blinks of an eye. I laughed at that. That is also when I realized I laugh to much. I ran towards Park to help them out. I saw Thor and Loki still battling and the jet being blasted toward the ground despite the effort. I tried to slow the crash but I guess it was a lot of weight because even with a somewhat padded landing they managed to crash into even more taxi cabs. I was done with taxis at that point. There were to many of them.

Nat, Barton, and Cap ran out of the jet like nothing happened. Like they landed perfectly. Heroes were such drama queens. I ran up to them. "You guys okay?" I asked. People ran away and screamed. They nodded, taking a breath. We all jogged to get a better view of the portal and sure enough we had a very nice view. That's when the core of the big apple lurched to a stop. I didn't hear or see people running away and screaming, I was focused on something much bigger. Much, much bigger. I couldn't explain it to you even now after all of my nightmares but it was like a mechanical eel floating like it would in the sea. I wasn't even sure if it was a living thing. Alien soldiers flew from the beast over head. My heart pounded. My laughing ended and it was replaced by fear. I wanted to look at everyone else but I couldn't take my eyes off of the gigantic thing that glided by me. For an instant it seemed like they won, but that was for an instant. I can even run faster than an instant.

------/-----

I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO POST I GUESS IM GETTING WAY TO LAZY.

BUT YA. BIG FIGHT SEENS ARE SOON TO BE, HOPEFULLY SOONER THEN LAST TIME!

THANK YOU!!!