Ginger

I had fought with my dad to tag along. He of course said 'no' and 'it's to dangerous' but I said that I can't just sit at home and cope with everything I saw, I wanted to keep going. My dad can never win and argument against me. He gives in way to easily. So he gave in and I went with my dad.

We got to a huge boat. Like huge. It had a couple planes on it with a nice runway. It had helicopters flying all over and so many people were on aboard the ship. Fury was one of them, so was Maria.

I followed my dad inside and we came to a place in the ship where it was huge. Almost forty people sat at computers trying to find Barton and Loki. I hoped they would find Barton soon because he was a really good person but when they turned him into that, I don't like thinking about it. In front, most of it was windows and you could see the ocean and the blue sky that was filled with puffy clouds. Fury stood on a little perch that had advanced looking computers. This place was advanced. I'm guessing the bathrooms even had one of those cool hand dryers.

"What's the number?" My dad asked a guy sitting at a computer. My dad put in the numbers as the guys said them. When my dad away and the guy thought nobody was looking, he switched the screen to play Galactica. I chuckled and he turned around quickly.

"Oh, don't worry I won't tell anyone," I whispered. He smiled and went back to his game.

"Are you one of Luchkov thugs?" My dad asked.

"Ya," I heard I a think Russian accent. This guy was an idiot.

"Get me Black Widow on the phone," my dad sternly replied.

"It's for her," we heard the thug say.

A different man was put on the phone. "Who the hell is-"

"You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the women on the phone or I will blow up the block before you get to the lobby," my dad said seriously.

"Daaaanngg!" I whispered. He smiled

"We need you to come in," my dad said after awhile. My dad put it on speaker.

"Are you kidding? I'm working!" The women said. She sounded frustrated and annoyed.

"This takes precedence," My dad said.

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation and this moron is giving me everything,"

"I don't give everything," A man said in a thick Russian accent. I could almost feel the women give a look to the man and I laughed a little louder then I should have.

"Coulson, who is that?" The women asked.

"I'm Jane, Coulson's daughter," I said through the phone.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff,"

"Can I call you Nat?" I asked.

"Sure. I didn't know that Coulson had a daughter," Nat said.

"I didn't know my dad was able to talk to girls," I joked. I looked at my dad who blushed. Nat laughed.

"Can we get back to our conversation?" My dad asked.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now," Nat said.

"Natasha. Barton's been compromised," My dad said. That obviously settled the argument.

"Let me put you on hold," Nat replied after awhile. A second passed by and then I heard grunting and kicking and punching. We just sat by the phone, waiting. "Where's Barton now?"

"We don't know," My dad said.

"But he's alive,"

"We think so. I will brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to get the big guy," My dad said.