Show Off

"Stark are you seeing this?" Cap said. I barley heard it from the mechanical beast that slithered through the air.

"Seeing, still working on believing," Stark said in disbelief but I'm sure he's seen worse. Or will. "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" Cap asked.

"Just keep me posted," Tony replied. I looked around. People were running and screaming, terrified. I would have been too, but I guess I had heroes with me. We all ran behind a taxi cab.

"We've got civilians trapped," Barton said. Suddenly Chitauri solders started shooting. Nat stood up, shooting from her pistols, more and more came.

"We've got this, it's good, go," Nat said.

"Do you think you can hold them off?" Cap asked, looking at Nat and Barton. I assumed I would be coming with him.

"Captain," Barton said, clicking something on his bow, "It would be my genuine pleasure." At that, Barton stood up, shooting an arrow, giving us time to run away. I did my quick run over the bridge and onto a bus. I tried to land it but it was a much bigger jump then I thought. I stumbled and rolled, I jumped once more on a car then onto the pavement. I looked back to see Cap, making it seem easy, jumping on the the bus with ease as the orange fire exploded behind him. He landed on the car that I landed earlier, which started to tip forward as he tried to land on it. He then did a flip in the air. Once he reached the ground he looked up and smiled.

"Show off," I said. He laughed. We ran over tipped cars and flipped taxi's. Of course, Cap had to do a little gymnastics while doing it. We ran to the cop cars, trying to shoot at the aliens flying ahead. We both landed on one of the cop cars. Alarmed and scared, the police put their guns up, they wobbled with fear. Right away Cap gave orders.

"I need men in these buildings. There are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them through the basement or through the subway you keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as far back as 39th," Cap directed while breathing heavily.

"Why the hell should we take orders from you?" The sergeant yelled. Right on cue, an explosion came from behind us. We both stood up as the Chitauri came toward us landing on the cop car. I lifted one of them up with my mind and slammed him down on the pavement while Cap used his shield and punched him. Then, Cap had stricken his shield into one of the aliens arms, ripping of the gun that was attached to it. In awe, the police man watched us. Immediately after we won our little battle, he gave the exact order to his men.

-----

Cap and I ran to where Clint and Nat were, the aliens had been closing in on them so we jumped in, Cap used his shield, while I used my telekinesis. Suddenly, a huge bolt of lighting struck the warriors. Thor landed on the road, trying to gain balance.

"What's the story upstairs?" I asked.

"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable," Thor said. I'm guessing his fight didn't end well with his brother.

"Thor is right," Stark said through the V.O. "We gotta deal with these guys."

"How do we do this?" Nat asked, as we watched Chitauri fly overhead.

"As a team," Cap replied.

"I have unfinished business with Loki," Thor said, irritated.

"Yeah? Well get in line," Barton said while cleaning an arrow.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need."

Without Steve these things could run wild. We got Stark up top he's gonna need us..." As Cap gave orders he stopped, for a man on a junky motorcycle pulled up in clothes that were a bit big. It was Banner. We ran to him as he parked the rusted vehicle.

"So this all seems... horrible" Bruce said, walking towards us.

"I've seen worse," Nat said, looking at Bruce from head to toe. Bruce, I saw, had guilt.

"Sorry."

"No. We could use a little worse," Nat said nodding.

"Stark? We got him," I said through the V.O.

"Banner?"

"Just like you said," Cap replied.

"Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you," As Stark said that, he zoomed from the corner of the building. Trailing awhile behind, was the beast.

"I-I don't see how that's a party," Nat said. I agreed. Stark came right toward us as the beast gained closer. I hated Stark sometimes.

"Dr. Banner, now might be a really good time to get angry," Cap said. The beast came closer, soon we would all be destroyed if Bruce didn't hurry up.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." This is the cool part I promise. Bruce put out his hand out and as he turned around he started to get bigger, taller. He started to turn green and had more of a mad look on his face. His shirt ripped off of him and when the beast was as close as can be, his green fist clenched and punched the alien eel and stopped it in its tracks. The now Hulk, roared as the alien eels armor had started to fall off and tipped forward towards us. We saw flesh and Stark shot a missile at the exposed skin. Thor covered his face, Barton ran for cover with Nat and Steve put his shield over me. He really was a gentleman. Sparks and fire surrounded us. The head of the horrible alien slid off of the bridge and onto more cars. The Chitauri army screamed, taking off their masks that revealed their hideous faces

Hulk roared back.

Hawkeye drew an arrow.

The Mighty Thor lifted his hammer.

Black Widow loaded her gun.

Captain America put on his shield.

Iron Man landed, looking to fight.

And I stood ready, fire in my eyes.

We stood in that circle. We were united, we all agreed on something for once. We were a time bomb and we were about to blow.

-----/----

SO THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE MOVIE (OBVIOUSLY) AND IM JUST PICTURING THE MUSIC IN MY HEAD.

THANK YOU!!