Sap

After our victory and triumph, even more alien eels come out of the portal which, by the way, was starting to get really annoying. Everyone looked up as the Chitauri warriors poured out like a a rain in a storm. "Guys," Nat said.

"You call it Cap," I said nodding to him with courage even though I was shaking on the inside. He smiled.

"Alright listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything," Cap directed to Barton. "Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything that gets three blocks out you turn it back or to turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Barton asked Tony.

"Right, clench up, Legolas," Steve replied. I laughed at the reference while Steve didn't get it, he kept directing orders while Stark and Barton zoomed off.

"Thor you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up," Cap ordered. Thor swung him hammer and lifted of toward the Empire State Building. He then looked at Nat and I. "We stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here," Cap turned to the big green guy, "And Hulk. Smash,"

With that Hulk gave a smile with his not so pearly white teeth. He leapt into the air with joy from destroying the aliens. After that, I saw a storm coming, but lightning flew toward the portal, it was working. Some Chitauri came by and we fought them. However, I wanted to make conversation. "Cap, why am I always with you?" I asked. Steve looked at me while he punched a few warriors. Then he nodded.

"I want to protect you," he said sheepishly. I gained one of the alien-like weapons that looked like a spear. I flipped over one of the warriors and stabbed him in the back.

"Sap," I teased as I battled a Chitauri. "I get it, I'm a rookie but I can handle this. If I can't, I can also run faster then them."

"No, it's that... Hold on," Cap flung his shield, hitting five aliens like a pinball. "It that I don't want you to get hurt."

I smiled.

"I get you guys are having a moment here, and I ship you guys, I really do. But right now we are fighting an alien race," Nat said. I had then realized how red Steve's cheeks could get in a second. "Plus I feel left out of the conversation."

"Oh you have emotions now," I teased. One of the blue lights that shot from one of the aliens shot me in the gut. I feel to the ground as Cap ran up to the alien and round house kicked him. Cap ran to my side but I popped up. "I'm okay. I will always be okay."

Steve gave a weak smile but finally said something. "Fine go see if the others are doing good. We need to make sure nobody's dead," Cap said.

"I'll do you one better," I said and did my sprint to an explosion.

-----

When I was running I stopped and helped people get to the subway or inside. After I helped one family, explosions came from a tunnel. I ran toward it and saw a suit of armor fly out barely make it out as a hurling ball of fire fly into a building. Oh, Tony. "How can I help?" I yelled.

"Well, Thor is taking down a squadron down on 6th," Stark said through his mask.

"He didn't invite me?!" I yelled.

"That's what I said! Do you need a lift?" Tony asked, still floating in the air.

"No, I got this," I stepped on a rock that had from a building. I lifted it up with my mind a flew through the sky. I was flying, sort of. I flew with Tony, making sure I flung debris at the aliens. Along the way I saw Nat, riding on a warriors back on a hover thingy. I laughed so hard. She struggled to turn but she was getting the hang of it.

Then, we went to Cap who fought by himself now. "Neat trick," He yelled to me as I crushed some alien butt. I dropped the rock that I floated on on top of an alien about to pounce on Steve.

"Thanks," I said. I sprinted up the side of the building. This was hard to do. I had to dodge Chitauri and go against another enemy called gravity but I ran harder. Once I made it to the top, Barton was there, shooting away. "Hey."

He looked at me and drew an arrow. "Oh, hey, how'd you get up here?" Barton asked as he took a shot, not looking at his target. He hit the alien, of course.

"I have neat tricks I guess," I said. Then I picked up a different piece of debris, stepped on it, and flew through the air until I saw an alien eel. Then, as stupid as I was, I jumped from the rock, on to the beast, and in mid air, I said to my self, "Shit." My ankles crumbled and I started to roll off of the creature. I had almost fell to my doom but one arm caught a piece of armor. My legs dangled and I looked down. By the way, never look down. I grabbed with my left arm and that helped relieve stress from my right arm. My hands were holding on so tight, I had white knuckles. Then, something jolted me up. A Chitauri warrior grabbed my arms, lifting me in the air. He grabbed then my neck and started to squeeze but he should have thrown me off when he had the chance. Still in the air, dangling by my throat, I kicked with all my might into the alien chin. He screamed in pain and dropped me to my knees where I coughed and breathed. I sweep kicked him and he flew off of the alien eel.

I saw Hulk, pounding away at the creature and Thor landed down also. It was like I was Christmas caroling and going from person to person, but with life threatening situations. Chitauri warriors tried to hop aboard the weird alien eel express but I punched them away. "Hey guys!" I yelled. Hulk smiled and smashed a piece of metal into the creature.

"Hello, Jane Daughter of Coul!" Thor yelled. Hulk then grabbed me and held me in his arms protectively, as Thor shot lightning through piece of metal that was lodged into the alien. The eel thing had started to go down and Hulk curled up and tried not to crush me as we slammed into a building. Once we had stopped that exciting ride, Hulk set me down.

"Thanks Hulk," I said.

"Captain be sad if Jane got hurt," Hulk said. I blushed. The three of us looked at the victory, Hulk grunting, Thor and I breathing heavily. BOOM! Hulk had punched Thor and Thor flew through the air. I laughed. Hulk put up his hand for a high five with a grin on his face and I proudly high fived his big green hand.

------/-----

SANE. YUP THATS WHAT IM CALLING THEM STEVE AND JANE ARE SANE SO DEAL.

IM ALMOST DONE WITH THE ATTACK I PROMISE.

THANKYOU!!!!