28 Days Until Graduation

Guess who is actually back? yeah sorry I'm pretty useless - started my A-Levels so that's fun I guess, hope you guys enjoy sorry again about the wait xx

TW: Vomit

*****

{Day 12: 28 Days to go.}

~~Patton~~

The day started up pretty casual, Virgil got the bus with me and my mom took Raven on her way to work. We met with Roman and Logan in the school car park and went about our usual morning.

English first... yay! that means Logan! I bounced my way to my English class from homeroom all excited to see Logan again. My stomach filling with butterflies at the thought of him.

But when I arrived at Ms Fall's room Logan was nowhere to be seen. I was early so everyone was just on their way out meaning Virgil was still here.

"Hey Virge!" I smiled with a wave. He looked up a me with a slight smile and a nod.

"If you're wondering about Logan - " Of course he would know that's what I was going to ask.. "He said he didn't feel so good this morning so before homeroom we checked in with the nurse and sure enough he got sent home after throwing up in a bucket." He talked with a small smirk but clear concern. "He's not one to get sick."

"Ah, in that case I should visit him afterschool."

"I'd be so glad if you could, I have work but I'm worried, it'll be better if he's with someone ykno?"

"Of course! Although, is he meant to be picking up his brothers at all?"

"Yeah actually, I know what he's like and he'd try to drive there to get them so I text Roman to see if he could pick them up, which he can." Virgil smiled, "Anyway I gotta go popstar, so enjoy whatever lesson this is and thank you for being there when I can't." He gave me a small salute and disappeared into the hall.

~~Logan~~

I managed to drive home safe and not get pulled over, I found mother in the kitchen getting ready for work - she works full time at a little restaurant just on the edge of town - she looked startled and confused when I entered.

"Apologies mother, I've been sick at school and was sent home." I shrugged.

"Aw my baby is poorly," my mother cooed, she reached up and put her hand to my forehead, tutting, "you better march yourself to bed and get some good rest then, you overwork yourself sweetie." She smiled warmly cupping my cheek, I lent into it a little relaxing, sometimes it's nice to let mom take some of my responsibilities.

"Yes mother, have a pleasant day at work." My mom ruffled my hair and hugged me.

"Thank you dear, but do get some sleep, you're really unwell - I've never seen you so ill. You're actually not protesting against resting." She chuckled.

My mom hugged me once more before getting her coat and heading out. I made myself some tea, filled a hot water bottle and got a large mixing bowl - incase I was sick and unable to make it to the bathroom - heading for the stairs, I spilled some of my tea. I just stopped and looked at it on the wood, and then continued up the stairs.