27 Days Until Graduation

{Day 13: 27 Days to go.}

~~Roman~~

Me and my mom haven't talked a lot since the arguement. I'm still very riled up about it, she makes me breakfast and lunch still and I say thank you. Other than that we dont talk.

I should have made it back a while ago but I just kept running. Adrenaline rushing through my vines as I took a detour through the forest near my house. Me and Patton came here a lot as freshman. I hopped over fallen trees towards the bridge, underneath was a steady river with a small waterfall at the end. I took my shoes and socks off along with my shirt and running shorts, making my way into the still pool of fresh water.

 I took my shoes and socks off along with my shirt and running shorts, making my way into the still pool of fresh water

[One day I'll map out the town]

I laid on my back in just my boxers, staring up at the sky. Sometimes I wish time could just stop. Why do you have to be like this? A narcissistic piece of shit. How will anyone want a proper relationship with you when everyone thinks you sleep around! It happened once at a party when will they stop lying? I felt tears form but I held them in. I almost died because of such a bullshit need to be seen this way and yet I hate it. See if Logan can explain that one.

Luckily for me the water is shallow, if I were to stand up it would just about reach my knees and if I stand by the waterfall it reaches my chest.

I blink back the tears and get out the water I do some quick stretches and get dressed. I've been here too long. I run back home quicker than before to see my mother stood in the driveway looking side to side.

"I've been looking for y- why are you wet?"

"Some asshole thought it would be funny to spray me with the hose while watering his grass." I lied blatantly. She made and oh sound and went back inside and up the stairs.

"Food is on the side, give me notice this time if you decide to come home until late." Anytime after you get back from work is 'late'.

"Thanks, mkay."

***

I found my usual parking spot by the school, I dont know why I hate the school carpark but I refuse to use it. Perhaps Patton would like to hang out like old times. I smile at the thought and headed to my locker.

Conveniently Olivia had decided to hang around that area, nope, I dipped into the mens bathroom and looked in the mirror. I fixed up my hair, took a deep breath and made sure my cropped-ish top wasn't exposing more than a centimetre of skin or else I'll get dress coded. Luckily it's quite baggy so it's hard to tell when skin shows. I smiled at the stitch silhouette, holding back the urge to do the voice.