25 Days Until Graduation

So I understand I have a pattern and i'm very sorry but I will have to break it in order for you too see the date. I'm just going to do it like a weekend and do all their POVs instead of just Roman's and Virgil's. Reminder : Remus and Roman are not related.
Above are the date outfits I designed for Logan and Patton. All the following art is also min so apologies if it's bad. Hope you guys like it <333

*****

{Day 15: 25 Days to go.}

~~Roman~~

Patton is so excited for his date tonight that he's been texting me all morning about it. I offered to help him out picking an outfit since Virgil already promised to look after Logan's brothers. Conveniently Virgil's work is closed today because it's his managers anniversary so they decided to renovate the cafe.

Lunch started a few minutes ago but I had zoned out and still seated in my English class brainstorming ideas for Patton. Patton... Patton! I should head to the library. It still felt weird not having Logan at the table and it definitely looked weird seeing Virgil without him.

As I headed out the door I noticed Olivia standing in the corridor further down, sadly she noticed me too. I sent her a quick smile and tried to walk away, surprisingly she didn't follow. I got a high five from one of the jocks on my way and managed to avoid any flirty girls. Virgil was at the table but no Patton, considering I was late I would've thought he was here. He sent me a nod as he sipped his coffee.

"Heya!" Patton slung his arms around me.

"Whoa hey there buddy," I smiled turning to face him, "you almost made me jump."

"Hehe, sorry. I'm just so happy!" Patton was beaming and even Virgil was staring at him with a soft smile. It's so good to see him happy.

We took our seats and both me and Virgil shared a look - knowing the exact topic of conversation. Patton took his lunch out with one of the cutest and stupidest grins on his face, while me and V waited for the inevitable.

"I can't believe it's finally happening! Two years of crushing over him and all it took was for you guys to have a project together and to hang out with us!" Patton's face flushed but he didn't stop smiling.

"Well damn if I knew for certain that you were into him I would've encouraged him to ask you out sooner." Virgil gave a sad soft smile.

"Hey, padre here just so happened to be shy about it too," I chuckled, he laughed and swatted at me.

"Roman don't out me!" He laughed again.

"Ooooh was the ever sociable Patton shy?" Virgil teased playfully.

"You both know I get shy, I'm don't always want to socialise you know?" He stuck his tongue out at Virgil who laughed.

"I know I know, everyone likes being alone sometimes, I just prefer it to be majority of the time."

"What? Even away from Logan?" I smirked and he just chuckled.

"Me and Logan have a mutual understanding that all humans need time to be alone sometimes, he respects that I might not really want to talk one weekend and just stay home and I," he smiled fondly, "understand that sometimes he just needs a getaway."