a/n

Hey ma lovely bitchezzz...just wanted you to know the sequel is here... chapter updates will be late as I'm writing US....do check that out...by March the first chapter will be up.inshallah.

So here goes the preview.....

(if you come across this first....go read the first book , coz nothing will make sense here.)

the story begins with a final letter and a story. From Muallimathi (teacher) to Fireball. What Mohammed's brother Maktoum's final words meant. Little did he know that Aairah unlocked the power .

Hamdan was never the same. He became obsessed with finding the culprit. He wasn't the super kind  prince anymore. The only thing that kept him sane was visiting the places his wife took him. Sheikha did her best to lure him back to her. But his heart was stuck with the woman who became his world. He put all his energy in search of the monster who destroyed everything.

Little did he know some he idolized knew the truth.

But as the saying for them goes...A Falasi never breaks his promise...

The news of Aairah gone shattered him, bringing him closer to the promise he didn't want to keep.

But what happens when the day comes to announce her demise. All the plans, everything falls apart...

With a little surprise.

Will he be able to give his Queen her justice?

Okay....so how was it....yeah I'm excited too.....the letter will be like wtf has the genre come up to....my mind runs wild....bcz I actually dreamt about his... And Prince Heartless just revolved around this.....so there will be drama , excitement, maybe romance between different characters. Sex....maybe....I don't know....that's like something I'm super nervous to write again. But I can promise you one thing....it's going to be intense as fuck.