Chapter 2: Her Announcement.

Ppl I know I suck....there was no inspiration... writer's block...it sucks...also I apologise for the short chapter...please do grab some tissues... Enjoyyy

2018:
Hamdan marched out of the building. And into his Mercedes jeep and took off leaving his baffled driver behind.

His fingers were clutching the steering wheel till his knuckles went white. As if trying to concentrate not to cry. But his mind was clouded with tears...the tears he shed all these years, the battle he had with them. His whole self-began to wrench in pain and he felt his head would explode. But he couldn't stop in the middle of the city. He had to be alone. First his brother and now her.

He couldn't think straight. He couldn't breathe. He felt like the world weighed upon his chest and it was going to burst as he broke the red signal aplenty. He just lost the woman he loved the most, and it was just too hard for him to handle it anymore. First Rashid, who passed away so suddenly, he was so fit...yet maybe all the drugs he did catch up to him. He mourned him every day, which didn't stop. He knew that Aairah was going to die and yet when the news came...it came with a blow. 

The vehicle screeched to a halt by the creek where at this time in the morning there was hardly any vehicle. He cranked the volume of the radio max...and screamed...

Screamed his heart out.

He Cried his soul out.

.

.

.

"Ya ilahi..", his croaked "if you are punishing me for what I deserve...then...you are unjust.... yes I am questioning your judgment... I sound like a child... I know I deserve it... everyone gets second chances, some easily. Why did you leave me without any? And All I asked was for peace and happiness in my life. I never asked for fame, wealth or power. I was unfortunately born into it. I don't want to sound ungrateful. I'm not. I'm tired... of everything. I remember she too said the same words. I wish I could make up to her. Or maybe easier...take me instead.", He took a deep breath. He didn't wipe his tears. A constant reminder of the pain. A constant reminder of the loss, a constant reminder of his mistake.

.

.

.

He returned to the empty home. Remembering her last request for him, but right now all he could think was to see his children.

"Your Highness...Shall I lay the table?", Cecilia's question went unanswered as Hamdan rushed outside to the garden. Cecilia no longer called him Hamdan, since that day. He no longer was her son. He was just the prince she worked for. He never spoke to her. Just the orders for food or giving her more leave as she was getting older, but not firing her as she was the only one who gave him the familiar feeling in his now strange palace. It was home once, and now it is just a building. Now seeing him rush out and shockingly tear-stricken, she followed him quietly.

She found him walking back to the place where the humongous white garden first began six years ago, which was just grass. White? You might ask. The small white rose Her highness Aairah planted. Where their children lay peacefully.

Hamdan turned the patch of green into a white paradise solely by himself. If he wasn't in meetings or promoting Dubai culture ... He was there every day, Planting every memory. He was there every day, Talking to them about their mother.
He was there every day, telling them he was sorry. Guilt, sadness and pain stabbed his heart every time he said he loved the three. Soon small sniffs followed like the tail at the end of his sentences. His hands shivered as silent tears escaped his eyes. Silent sobs escaped his lips.