Chapter 12: Pains and Gains.

Guys I hope this isn't a sucky chapter.wattpad had deleted my entire chapter just before uploading....argghhh.

"I don't want to marry him! How many times do i have to tell you father!?", she looked at her father angrily.

Mohammed could see the desperation in Maryam's eyes. He knew marrying his daughter to the business tycoon's son Saeed (don't worry to remember which is which...he will only be in this chap.) He was a good man. Responsible, smart and had the business acumen just like his father. He wanted his daughter to marry Saeed so as to tighten the business relation they shared. That way securing funds and receiving assets for further development wouldn't be a problem. But he wanted his daughter to be happy and they were a good family. She is young and impulsive and wouldn't understand a stable sensible marriage.

"I have decided so. And you will marry Saeed.", Mohammed spoke in calm tone and he was adamant about it.

He had a discussion with the finance minister and his cabinet. As to how to get Dubai out of the economical crisis. And one of them have the idea of marriage between his daughter and the son of Humaid. The men had left the premises and Hind , Haya, his aunt Shamsa and Hamdan, uncle Saeed and Aairah were now present in the room.

Like last time. Aairah had proven herself again and again that she could be a cunning businesswoman. Who was practical, manipulative  when needed and knew what she spoke of. He earlier spoke of this with Hamdan who was unsure of this match initially   but was now sure of it. As Saeed bin Humaid was a mature man who would ignore Maryam's childishness. Would take care of her.

The discussion began and Aairah just watched and observed the family. Hind and Haya reasoned with Maryam. She hadn't listened to either. She but let didn't want to marry him.
She kept saying something was off about him like he wouldn't fit in her life. Hamdan and Uncle Saeed were having their own mini discussion. I smirked at the sight. Eventually when Hamdan spoke of how the guy is sensible, has her likes and dislikes. Is within their social circles and further more. Hamdan was tired. He already had too much on his plate and Maryam was being stubborn and Aairah was cold towards him it was time he snapped in front of his family.

Eventually Maryam began to consider the possibilities presented by Hamdan. When Aairah came up with an idea. "Why don't we consider,
Sheikh Khaled bin Mahammad bin Hamdan al-Nahyan . He is single and from the royal family. He understands the lifestyle, he understands where you come from and..."

Hamdan couldn't believe what craziness Aairah was speaking about. Everyone were shocked as to who she was talking about. "Habibti are you out of your mind?! That man you are talking about is cold, rude, haughty and had a series of drug overdose cases not to mention he was recently divorced...why because of the drug issues he had that ruined his marriage."

Aairah nodded in agreement, "its Aairah by the way, Yes I do believe it..." Hamdan was taken abackand a  little hurt at the fact that she was bringing up their personal conversation they had. She wasn't the one to discuss anything amongst family that was spoke behind the closed bedroom doors.

Saeed interrupted, "exactly. He isn't fit to understand her, he is as feisty as she is. She needs someone calm , she needs someone collected. Like Saeed bin Humaid."

"Of course uncle Saeed your concern is highly respected. But I'm sure you all must be aware of this rumor that he was accused of sexual abuse. From the domestic help to his office employees." , Aairah countered.

Hamdan cut in at the atrocities she was throwing, "Aairah, exactly....rumours...they are false by the way and he was accused. There is no proof."

"Is there any proof of these information that doesn't stand against  him Hamdan. We don't have a proof that he isn't a sadist. What if he is?", she questioned all of them.