Chapter 15: The Zipline Debacle

Hollyyyyy shit that back! Dead...😛😛😛😛😛🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 I've never been more fascinated with a covered back like this.

Okay this chap is about Zip line....but couldn't find a good picture. But seriously though...his back is ripped....like in a sporty way.

(sheryllongbottom I couldn't find a better title name yo. And peeps my mind is all over the place and I'm writing this chap no intentions to mess it up. Nothing bad happening personally. Can't find inspiration y'all. Also ignore my weird writing skills now. Also anyone send me sexy jazzish songs...or link it..whatever's...I want a new songlist. Good classical is also good.)

Also this chap is dedicated to sheryllongbottom. Who kept pestering me to update...love ya babe. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Please it's 6k words so I expect loads of comments...yeah I'm a desperate how...byeeee

"Is this fine?", She asked Hamdan as he rested against the armchair... yawning.

"As long as you don't look like a stripper...and...yeah you look fine." He said peering through his slightly sleepy eyes. "Hoodie and jeans is good. It's a bit chilly up there...Hey wait? Is that...my Hoodie?" , his eyes opened up now clearly awake.

"Oh this! Yeah...you see I don't have any hoodies that's comfy and I like the texture of a regularly worn hoodie. So I took it from your closet. Easy.", she replied casually adjusting the strap of her sling bag.

"Woah no.... you are not wearing that hoodie!", he exclaimed getting up from his chair.

"Why? Is it because it looks better on me than you? I know it does...admit it!", she said folding her arms forgetting for a while she wore just a bra underneath from earlier.

"No it's because...I like it and never shared it with anyone.", he walked towards her reaching an arm out to give it to him.

She stood her ground and put her hands in her pocket. "But first rule of friendship is sharing."

He chuckled shaking his head, "unbelievable...since when are we friends?"

She stepped closer, "since I decided to wear this. Simple.", she smiled triumphantly.

Hamdan knew she was being her childish self and enjoyed it a bit...but his hoodie was his and he was way too attached to it.

"Fine then...give me something of yours. That you can't part with.",he asked. No ideas coming into his tired head.

A sneaky smile crept onto her lips, she was going to enjoy this. Maybe it really was time to actually be civil to him. He deserved it. Maybe they could look eye to eye without any past buried feelings. Maybe it was time to plant a seed for something new in the soil that had too many buried feelings.  Maybe friendship could be that seed.
"Ok cool so...let's go to my wardrobe shall we."

She lead the way to her walk in and sat on the chest of drawers that grabbed the centre of the room. Hamdan walked around checking what he could take. After a while he took out a dark brown scarf and came around to face her. "This..."

She scoffed, "are you sure about that...dont think it will go with your casuals or this kandourah you are wearing...wait let me help you with that.", she took the muffler from him and took off his under cap and out of instinct ruffled his curls. He clearly enjoyed it with his wrinkled shut and a child like smile on his lips.