Chapter 9: Muhadasa and Al Darba.

Muhadasa: Meeting.
Al Darba: The blow.

Stretching her arms. Still in bed. Not ready to open her eyes. She rolled onto something warm and soft. The worn out cotton felt soothing against her face. She moved up her hand and felt something soft yet

taut. She felt the urge to hug it when she heard a cough.

"Ahem."

Unwillingly she opened her eyes to find her arm around a pair of thighs. She finally was wide awake. She was sleeping on someone's lap. She slowly looked dreading to find his face. He held a small book.

Unfortunately luck wasn't in her favour. He was looking down at her...but worse...he had a smirk pasted on his lips.

"I was wondering when...knew you couldn't resist me for long.", he smiled a devilish one.

Aairah jerked up and away from him. She quickly shifted to her further side of the bed and turned her back towards him.

"As Always running away rather than facing it.", he remarked sarcastically.

Oh no he didn't.

She turned her head towards him" for my peace of mind I run away from unnecessary problems. Yeah you heard it right you are an unnecessary problem."

Sting!!

"How am I the problem?...oh oh I get it! I am your distraction! Oh so now it's clear. You can't keep your hands off me...you clearly want me...but I see you want to hurt me by destruction but I'm the distraction....oh poor you. It's going to be difficult. ", he chuckled at his own joke but moreover at how he was getting on her nerves...Something...some response after a month.

She rolled her eyes and rested her head on her hand. "Oh honey you have no idea how much I want to take yo off...can't do it..."

"Coz you love me !"

She almost snarled under her breath, really trying hard to wipe that devilishly sexy smirk off his face " No honey not because I love you...I just don't want another bloody mess."

"Oh come on...I know you...you can come up with a better answer.", he scoffed.

"Nah...it's the same...and what is with you...its been 10 days since sheikha...and i thought you would be moping around?"

The answer hit him hard, but making Aairah talk in sentences and sentences cleared away all that thoughts. And after a lot of pep talk between him Maktoum and Ahmed he finally pushed the Sheikha topic to the corner of his mind and focused on one thing...his wife...and the only way to make her talk and not ignore him was to spoil her sleep.

"Yeah...I could. You see I took a page or two be like you...how you casually roll about things without giving a damn and getting on people's nerves.",he commented.

This struck a nerve.

"god it's 2am...stop irritating and let me sleep.",she was really irritated by now...he knew it.

She turned and went back to sleep.

"Hey...shortstuff...do you wanna...", he was cut off and what happened startled him.

Aairah got up quickly, bedraggled hair and yanked his collar closer to her face. "Listen I don't wanna build a bloody snowman!!!...get it!!!...you spoiled my sleep. I have a meeting tomorrow and I need plenty of sleep!!!."

And what he did next wanted to make Aairah pull her hair and throw him across the room.... He just smiled.

"I just wanted to ask do you wanna drink to help you sleep.", he asked as the smile was replaced with a smirk.