Chapter 24: His letters.

Alright I know slow updates

Alright I know slow updates...but to make up for it is a long ass chapter...thank you to ShooqJanahi for giving me the idea of letters. And my bae Sheryl to constantly reminding me to update.

Here is to all those who read till here. Enjoy a sob fest and a beginning to healing.

Vote and I demand comments for every paragraph....byeeeeeeee

Oh it's my bday btw....forgot about it...and here you have a cryfest and happy chapter

As she saw him depart. She knew she wouldn't be able to get his time. He hates any serious discussion in his library. It was his sanctuary. So she decided to look into her walk in closet to 're arrange whatever that needed.

After sometime she got bored. And left it's premises. And thought to surf the internet. As she was engrossed in an article her phone rang and she balanced the lemon juice glass and the mouse and the laptop and her cell phone. Know what would happen she pushed further and dropped the juice glass.

"Aaarrrghhhh fucking pig's asswipe! ", she hissed.

As she put the saved items aside and bent down to pick the glass. As she found the glass. She found something odd. Otherwise in an empty under the bed space. There lay what looked like an old shoe box. Her first thought was...a memory.

Years ago when they were in their honeymoon period she would slide either the empty food tray or her laptop or a bag of chip or shoes under the bed to be removed next day. Hamdan had this weird OCD as she called it that he would always want the space under bed empty.

She chuckled at the thought because he when a 4 year old once crawled a scorpion under his bed. And he accidentally stomped it as he jumped off the bed. Crushing and killing it instantly. He had nightmares of the scorpion turning into a giant and attacking him.