chapter 26: Of the Old ones and the New

So I haven't started writing yet...New rental shopping abayas shopping work going on. Of course I do and will update...

Ok back now...just got married and moved to a new house. In fujairah and not Dubai.

Sadly our husband is married....but he isnt for us.

Also....big big sorry that I hadn't updated in months....preparing for wedding and moving to a new house wasnt easy...coupled with writers block. Not that I would ever ditch my baby. It's just that I didn't know where to go..

So this will be some what of a filler... I hope this chapter isnt crap.... it's so so good and I'm so so glad to be back...ugh hated not updating..

Shout out to my main sheryllongbottom and my new darling Hamdan_mrm who stuck with me. Love you guys to bits...please check their stories out...they are really good... something to be honest I would read and actually follow their work.

And shoutout to my little one penny612 I miss you.

fatixgoldy I missed you to bits even though we on insta.

"What do you do as a Prince?", Fahad abruptly asked Hamdan...not really.

They were having their lunch and Fahad's mother was giving him death glares as half the lunch time was spent with Fahad putting forth uncomfortable questions. To which Hamdan answered with partial and pretend honesty. He found it refreshing that the easy going Fahad was highly intelligent.

Saheim on the other hand observed. He was still trying to figure out how did they trap Aairah. And why did he marry a regular girl next door...only she wasn't and he knew that. He wondered if Hamdan knew.

Knew about what happened when she joined the military college for doctors.
Whether he would use it against her. What got him nervous was the glimpse he had of Aairah in a different state. Different than her regular easy to read face. Maybe he was just being paranoid. Maybe she changed her ways to adjust to the royal title she has and the death of her parents and siblings whom he loved dearly.

Somewhere in the dark corner of his heart screamed 'that isn't her!'

"Well...I look over what happens with the council and how the Dubai is being run.", Hamdan answered in crisp clear and polite way. He didn't want to add much as he already got the idea that he would be grilled with more questions.

Unimpressed with his answer, Fahad asked another question, " so what do you do if there is no work to do?"

"I travel...with family whenever I get the chance.", he answered.

Fahad smirked, "perks of being the prince."

Hamdan was used to such remarks and was completely unfazed by it. "Yeah when you are the boss you can do whatever you like."

Saheim ever so slightly smirked and Fahad continued, "Where do you see yourself in...", he thought for few moments "alright where do you yourself in 6 months?"

"Well either serving as a just prince...or dead.", he answered nonchalantly.

Both were taken aback a little. Saheim began assessing Hamdan's whole demeanor while Fahad raised his hand in defeat. "Woah bro no offence... I was just kidding."