chapter 16: His Malevolence Her Supremacy

People I request your comments in this chapter. Because it's one of the most planned chapters . It isn't going to be emotional like how I usually have my chapters. It isn't going to be action packed or romantic. But It will get your heart racing. And go wtf...hopefully.

"Yes Ahmed...what happened. You managed to access the deleted system!!! ....How!!?....yeah father thinks you went for a trip and to check up on the stables. Soon it will be time...to bring Sheikha's dirty work in front of Hamdan...about how she poisoned Aairsh that caused her miscarriage...that caused our brother to lose his children.", Maktoum spoke to his younger brother excited and disappointed and heartbroken. "I...it's true then...she was right...how could he do this!...he was our family...he was...He was everything to Hamdan....Hamdan would go against father for this snake!...he destroyed all those lives of the innocent children innocent women and families. He is going to hell for this! Father too will....we don't have time to mourn this...send me the files. Mother can know about the proofs. We will take him down. Like Aairah said, hit him where it hurts, rip him apart piece by piece.....ma assalamah brother...thank you for the good news I guess....see you soon."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.the next morning....

She had summoned his presence at her quarters. She had been preparing for this as a promise she had once made to someone who deserved justice. Saeed was capable of anything. He was the wolf in sheep's clothing. She had to do everything in her power to gain the dominance over him. Today was the day. She would use her influence and power to a real benefit. A stepping stone.

There was a knock on the door and she pulled down the niqab over her face and readied herself.

A smiling Saeed entered the room giving her the morning wish. "Assalamualaikum ya Ukhthi. How have you asked me for? " , he took her seat across her.

"Walaikumassalam Saeed. It's Sheikha Hind bint Juma Al Maktoum...or just Sheikha. I hope you haven't forgotten which room are you in?" , she asked him with superiority in her voice.

Saeed tensed a little at his ever so kind sister in laws words and looked around the room. It had a traditional yet formal setting and immediately he realised she meant business. It was a formal room where she held her meetings or anything serious and formal of that matter. He knew his cousin too well and not so well at all. He has always been in her good books, more than Mohammed. Hind was kind but very strict. Had she not been that...her wild children would be either dead due to drugs or put the family's name down the drain. She understood Mohammed's actions so did Haha and that's what made both of them connect to actually understand each other's background.
People may not understand Monogamy. But since it has been there in their community since generations everyone has understood it and have been used to it.

Hamdan could never understand...why. Where else her other children understood it but never accepted it. For Hamdan it was always love. Love was what ruled him. But he was Mohammed's some after all and was as manipulative as him. But if he decided to get what he wanted regardless of the means of getting it. He could potentially be far more dangerous than Mohammed.

It was only Aairah's presence in his life that made his demons keep at bay. But it was also her presence that the demons of al Maktoum family fought to break the faux safety barrier they built over the years. Hind shuddered as to she hadn't seen what he was capable of. It scared her but she knew that it will come out one day. Their family would never be the same.

"Sheikha...why have you summoned me here? ", Saeed asked her. Trying to read her eyes and measuring the weight of this situation. What did she need.? Surely not somethingdrastic because she wasn't involved in politics. Most probably the women welfare where he owned majority of the percentage. Where special needs women and children resided, Schools etc .Which also was his secret platform where he held most of his underground business of flesh via auction. He knew she wasn't aware of it. Because if she did. He knew how to get her off his back. Pick the most vulnerable child and mess them up. Right now it was Maryam and he was hell bent to do what he wished. Just like what he did years ago with Rashid.