Chapter 30: Her End (part 1)

Ok new name for you all by Rupaul...hunties...honey+c*nts

So my dear aunties here is that one of many coming chapters you were waiting for. Since book one.

Wow since 2 years...you guys are super patient. And cant thank you enough.

So here it goes

It was a gloomy afternoon so was Aairahs heart. Both hamdan and she were being dressed in their respective closet.

Hamdan soon left for zabeel palace. Whilst Aairah was being dressed in her wedding dress.

It was this party where all the men and women dressed up in their wedding attire.to celebrate the victory of world cup and celebrate marriages. Though barely any of the marriages were worth celebrating. Aairah felt the doom loom upon her. His words hitting her. They will be separated.

When she was done with her fitting. For some reason she left her hair open. She saw herself in the mirror. How ironic was it that happiness this dress gave her will also give her the sadness she thought she wouldnt have to face it again.

She remembered fahad speaking of a package he acquired from the clue of a familiar tree at the end of Rashids letter to her.

Her end was close...she thought to herself.

As she left the room and went to the vehicle that was sent for Aairah she received a package....more like a gift all wrapped in baby blue and a gold ribbon just like her wedding dress. The car drove off and she saw a small card that was attached. It read in hamdan's writing...Remember. - H.

She opened the box for her heart to freeze in pain. Reliving that horrible birthday night of Hamdan. A sob escaped her lips and she prayed for control of her emotions... he found out. Who did that to her. She looked out the window blankly as her hand rested upon the box that held a powder blue dress which was marred with dried blood.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The ballroom was decorated so beautifully it was dimmed slightly and had to draped covering the ceiling giving the vibes of being in an opera house. Aairah now wasnt really bothered with th stop and stare thing that got around whenever she made an entrance. She always stood out for not caking her makeup and not looking washed out unlike the rest of her female counterparts. 

Hamdan turned to look at his wife who made her entrance and as if thorns that wrapped around his heart wasnt painful enough it just got tighter. He couldnt look at her anymore as fear of losing her consumed him. She was the only anchor he needed in his life.

She was like the storm. She brought chaos. But at the end of a loud terrifying storm was the quietness and peace she brought. Or it was that chaos came to her like an old friend. The funny thing is so was he. In this chaotic life They both were each other's anchors.

She was beautiful when they got married. She was ethereal like a queen who couldnt be read. But he downright read through her. Something  was different with her tonight. She let her hair down. Her entire eyes heavily lined with kohl. And her lips were more red. Her diadem had a teardrop diamond she added as it rested on her forehead.It was a stark difference from her wedding day. Mysterious like the elvish queen. He knew the reason. And it intrigued him even more.

We gathered to sit at our seats. Each couple their own. Hamdan didnt utter a word neither did she. They had caught Wahida...but shaikha was nowhere to be found. They didn't have clear proof that she was behind attempted murder of Aairah and his then children. Fahad and sabrina planned something. He wasnt aware of...something which rashid left behind.