Chapter 14:

(Gorgeous 😍)

"Ma'am! His royal highness is here! I haven't prepared anything!" , cried a panic stricken Cecilia.

Aairah who was still in her pjs according to her, which consisted of shorts and a bra wasn't bothered by it. "Its his house why are you panicking?", still not interested in Hamdan's presence. " wait...he left early for a meeting plus he has this stupid zip line thing he wants me to accompany him in the noon then we have a visit at his target practice and new artillery section being opened which I'm excit...."

Cecilia cut her off, " sorry but ma'am...it his father , Sheikha Maryam and Sheikh Saeed."

Aairah grew suspicious as to why they were here. A strange combination to visit her scratch that her husband by law's home. "Seat them in the dry kitchen. I'll be there in a minute."

"Kitchen!! But ma...",  Cecilia screamed in shock at what nonsensical thing was Aairah asking her to do.

Aairah smirked at the state of Cecilia. Calmly she assured her. "Don't worry Ceci it will be fine. Just get the ingredients for a mezze ready now don't freak out...I feel like eating it."

She was about to say something and hesitated. Bowed slightly and exited the room whilst an irritated Aairah yelling, "We don't live in 16th century...stop bowing every time!!"
.
.
.
.
.

"Assalamualaikum father, Maryam and...", she held a dirty look in her face when she uttered, "uncle. I hope you would like some mezze whilst Cecilia prepares something light to eat?"

"No Child we are here to discuss about the proposal of Saeed bin Hamad.", Mohammed spoke gently.

Aairah rolled her eyes. She took a sip of her juice, "Yeah what about him? Heard that Maryam isn't marrying him."

The never ending conversation started and bored out Aairah to the point of immense hunger.

"But what man have you suggested as a prospective groom. Rude! Snobbish!disregard for elders respect at the meetings! And...and." , Saeed pointed out to the three of them. "His wife ran away! Ran away on their wedding anniversary ! She was his friend! Why didn't she stay with him?! You know why child?" , he turned to Maryam. "See this is what she is putting you into! I know this man is good for her that's why I'm here...for you Maryam...if there was something wrong I wouldn't pester anyone.", his eyes filled with faux concern Aairah easily recognised.

"Listen Maryam I kn...", Aairah was cut off by a disappointed and miffed Maryam.

"No Aairah....no... I won't take your silly ideas. I'm tired okay! Why are you forcing me to marry when I'm not ready! This man is very harsh and has no regards for people's feelings he is just...just.", Maryam grew frustrated  by the minute.

"Not right for her.", spoke Mohammed. After a long time of discussion it was decided that Maryam wouldn't marry anyone. But Aairah wanted her to give a chance and Nasser deserved a better partner. Both were spoilt...yet not spoilt at all. He was rude...but honest and she needed a change to be free.

"Alright then, all I'm asking you to consider 2 meetings and then if you are not convinced then No pressure into anything and I won't speak of his name. I promise."

"No...father why is she forcing me? Please say something.", Maryam couldn't take it anymore.

Aairah already annoyed by the negative presence and this girl couldn't even be patient or open her ears to ideas, "ookkay then, sorry to interrupt father but she needs tough love. Listen you whiny little spoilt brat. Why are all of you finding that man rude and disrespectful is because there is a reason which I can only share if you open you your tiny closed of mind and stop living in your pathetic bubble. You need some on who is honest. Not someone who tells you what you need to hear... which is what has happened your whole life. And hence your disregard for brutal honesty and taking major offence to it. Like your uncle is taking here and so is father. Stop going to your father like a puppy for every whims. You cater to your own whims. Stop being so immature....I'm sure that's what he said when you guys spoke on the phone and that's what offended you. Now if you and you alone would be open to words can stay and your father and Uncle can leave...they must be very busy."