chapter 29: Fear and pain.

I'm finally here you all. It's a short but power packed chapter.
Wahida's p.o.v

Sweat dripped down her forehead as she tried and typed for the second time and failed. Her heart thumping against her chest... she prayed and prayed for a sign cursing the man who claimed to love her...but had her on his arms like a trophy.

She didnt hate Aairah, but she was loyal. She wanted her friend to get justice for how she had been treated....her friend was supposed to be the future Shaikha. But Mohammed chose this girl. And he had everything to ruin Aairahs reputation. And she wondered what other secret he hid. She always made a back up of what he did.

Although she wasnt a techie. She had help here and there. Perks of being engaged to a rich conniving bastard. If he finds out that it came from your laptop honey....you will be gone for good. A sudden realisation dawned upon her.

She recollected everything he would have typed...her birthdate....definitely not. He wouldnt do that. She scoffed. A voice through the phone asked her to type a phrase he used regularly or spoke to her with a frequent used sentence. That clicked in her mind.

Mansour was an intelligent cocky bastard and wouldnt leave a chance to mock her. He would treat her like she was some trophy and didnt match his intelligence and  often would say to her, "you are so delicate and breakable I wondered if you had anything up there in that tiny head of yours...you should be kept in the shelf like a little doll whose purpose is nothing but to display beauty."

That's when it cracked.... doll, delicate, breakable. She immediately  typed chinadoll and not surprised at all was granted access.

She hated every single vemomous word that mouth spewed. She left Khaled for him. In hopes of having more power. Although her place was powerful in the society she felt like the most smallest person there was. Not that she loved either men. But she felt she was something with Khaled. And mansour would purposely put her down.

She came across a bunch of folders with names and more names and she searched for a particular one. It was an easy find. That belonged to Aairah.  When she clicked onto it...locked! Great just bloody great.

The voice on the phone was impatient and urged her a lot to just send the file before getting caught. As soon as the business was done. She erased her prints when her eyes fell on a folder marked as S/W.

She ignored it and spoke on the phone. " Shaikha I did it...now you can destroy Aairah and I Mansour. All footprints are deleted.

And she left swiftly. Unbeknownst to her the laptop camera had recorded it all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Nad al sheba palace; hamdan's office:

Hamdan had regretted letting Saheims secret out to Fahad... as to why he lost his job as an u undercover agent. It was all Saheims dead wife's doing. She had belonged to the tribe of people that Aairah killed in a bloody massacre. It was Fahad's operation regarding that tribe.

Saheim had lost his 2 year old son at the hands of his wife. Who held her own son hostage to escape. In that scuffle she shot his leg severing the nerve for the ability to walk and accidentally shooting her own son. And immediately involuntary bullet to her head by Saheim. He wanted Aairah's files to hide his dead wife's name so Fahad never finds out the reason he lost his job along with suffering plenty humiliation to the point where it made him suicidal.

The two men were bruised in the scuffle with each other. And along with hamdan peered into the laptop screen searching for a clue as to who did Sabrina leaked the information  to.

Sabrina...the one he considered a friend. The one who was so dear to his beloved. Why? Was the only question. He barely trusted people. And Aairah always told him to put his faith in people that not allean harm...and now her trust would be shattered completely.
.
.
.
.
.
.