A Bit Odd

My parents and I stare at the boy standing at the bottom of the stairs, they, to scope out what kind of guy this stranger is, and me, trying to figure out how the hell this kid looks so innocent in clothes... I mean, his bare body is enough to have a stranger want to jump on that...

     He has on black skinny jeans partnered with black dress shoes, a black and white long sleeved shirt that was a bit big on him, and perfectly styled, sexy, hair.

     I can feel my thighs press together from where I am on the couch,  my mind wandering to places it shouldn't as I watch Jimin's hands play with the sleeve hems at his hands.

     "So," my dad begins, all formalities had been done and over with by the time I stopped fantasizing ,"Are you gay, Mr.Park?" He asks nonchalantly, as if this is something you just up and ask someone.

     I turn an gawk at my dad before looking to Jimin, then my dad again ,"Dad! Oh my god what the hell?!"

     Jimin just giggles cutely ,"Its okay Nicole," I blush from his use of my first name ,"I actually get asked this a lot..." As he talks, I stare at his hands, still messing with his shirt, on his lap. I wish those hands were mine.

"People tell me that I am too cute to be straight. Once I was asked to leave the men's room because someone thought that I was looking them up when I was actually looking at a cockroach on the floor..."

My dad chuckles ,"Where were you at? A cockroach!?"

Jimin sighs loudly ,"Just vetween is four, I actually screamed."

My dad just nods as if he's made up his mind on something. My mom still looks angry and opens her mouth to speak ,"I-"

"-believe we will be leaving now." My dad says, cutting her off ,"We have business to attend to back home and our flight arrives in about an hour..." He stands and grabs my mother's hand, basically dragging her to the door. She protests in angry whispers but he ignores it. "ByeNicolehacefunandbesafe."

The door shuts.

Jimin and I just lock eyes and sit like that for a while. He looks at my pile of boxes by the door and back to me ,"I guess I'll help you get your stuff set up." As he finishes that sentence, he slips his shirt from his shoulders to reveal a black tank top and those beautiful toned arms of his.

"Oh, uhm, thanks." I blush a deep red and stand up. We each begin grabbing boxes and carrying them to my room/huge-ass bathroom. As son as all of the boxes are up there, he goes to a storage closet at the side of the kitchen.

"The college provided beds and frames... We actually lhave to build the frames though..." The door creaks as he opens it, revealing a mattress and a large cardboard box. "The mattress isn't that heavy so I will carry the frame," he says and picks up the giant box. I watch in awe as his muscles bulge and flex with each step. There is an accidental whine from my lips that causes him to put the box down and look at me.

I blush. "What? Is it too heavy for you..?" He asks politely in his angelic voice.

"N-no!" I stammer, picking it up with ease ,"I... it was nothing, really."

He smirks for a moment, an action so sexy that I suck in a deep breath and bite my lip. Just as soon as the smirk appeared, it vanished and was replaced with his usual innocent gaze. His shoulders rise in a shrug and he once again lifts the frame and leads me back up to my room.

After a terrible half hour of watching him hammer the pieces together and imagining that he was hammering me, the job is done and we head back down to the living room. I sigh a bit in defeat as his shirt covers him once again, and sit I on the chair across from the couch.

He sits on the couch and eyes me up, a task that morphs his features into a sexy sort of glare. He leans back, arms rested over the back of the couch, and bites his lip. "There is a pretty great club not too far from here... How about we go out?"

I gape at him as he leans forward, a cute smile replacing the four second sex machine. "My car is in the shop so we'll have to walk."

I can't do anything but nod and run upstairs to get ready.