Doing Normal Couple Things

I'm pregnant.

     The sentence hung in the humid air like a late day smog. Jimin pierces into me as we had a staring contest. Me pinned against the door, him being the one pinning me.

     "...What. Please don't fuck with me. Not like that, baby." He sounded unsure though, his quivering lip giving away the uncertainty behind the statement. "Please tell me that you are joking."

     I said nothing, only turning my head to the side and staring at the floor. A noise of disbelief came from where he stood and I felt his hands drop from my arms and dangle, limp, from his sides.

     "...How..." he whispered, voice wavering.

     I shook my head but an image popped in my mind- Us in the back of his car. Me trying to be dominant...

Us fighting over the condom.

"Oh," I gasped ,"my God."

He put his hand under my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes ,"You can tell me anything. Is it... Are you... It's mine, right?"

Despite the situation, I laugh ,"I could never want anyone but you." Then I told him about our fight with the condom.

     When I finished, he was slightly taken aback. We sat for a few minutes just staring at each other silently. Then, he just burst into peals of laughter. His arms cane around me and he hugged me tight.

     I didn't know what to do so I burst into tears ,"I'm so sorry! I-We shouldn't have done that... I-I-I don't like the thought of abortion but if you want me to-"

     His lips crashed onto mine. When he pulled back there was a large smile on his face. "Why the hell would I want you to do that? I couldn't be happier !"

     I cock my head to the side ,"So you're... not mad?" I hiccup.

     He laughed again ,"Quite the opposite. I'm... I'm... Enthralled!"

     "Jesus!" I laugh ,"that's a big word."

     "This is a big deal."

     "Product of your big cock."

     He laughed and pulled me into his arms, placing a kiss on my lips.

—-@—-

Jimin's hands were all over me, we'd resorted to a heated makeout session on the couch. I sat comfortably on his lap while his erection grew bigger and bigger, knowing full and well that I was going to be watching him take care of it later.

He kept biting my lip and moaning when I rubbed my hand up and down his abs. I opened my mouth to breathe and ended up inhaling pure Jimin.

     His tongue rolled over my lips and I shuddered. "Oh Jimin..."

     "Jesus, fuck," Jimin breathed ,"I can't take this."

     He pulled me off of him and set me onto the cushion beside him. His eyes locked with mine and I nodded to show him that I wanted to watch. There was a rustle as his pants dropped and his cock sprang out. His hands grabbed it and jerked roughly.

     "Slow baby boy, do it slow." I purred from my seat.

     He whined but listened, his hand slowly rubbing up and down his length.. His breath came out in little pants as his eyes shut and he strained to keep the slow pace. The muscles in his arms bulged and his T-shirt stretched across his back.

"God, Nicole," He moaned. Before he could say anything else, I leaned over a and smacked him on the cock, hard.

His eyes opened and gazed at me. "That," I purred ,"Is mommy to you."

A growl came from his throat but all he did was bite his lip. He slowly began to speed up his pace and small grunts cane from his mouth.

"Okay," My voice was soft ,"You can go however fast you want, baby boy."

He made a noise of gratitude and slid his hand to the tip of his length and gripped it roughly. His hand began to roughly jerk and rub and slide. Moan upon beautiful, sexy moan came from his plump lips and it took all that I had to not- quite literally- hop on that.

I felt my thighs rub together and a certain wetness between them that I knew all too well.

Shit, I thought to myself ,How can I take care of this now..?

"Mmm," Jimin moaned loudly ,"Mommy, I want you."

Oh God... "Baby, I want you too... but... the baby..."

He smirked evilly. Sweat dropped down his neck and stained his shirt. His head was thrown back and his eyes were on me from behind lowered lashes.

"Sex won't hurt it, ba- mommy." He moaned.

I only stared. I knew that but it still scares me... I have a living creature inside me. This is my responsibility and I can't risk hurting it...

Jimin jerked himself hard and moaned loudly. There was a loud gasp as he released all over his hands. His eyes stared at me as he dropped to his knees, his legs too shaky to hold his body.

"She, baby boy." I purred, attempting to keep my voice level and hide the fact that my underwear were about to be soaked through.

I got on the floor and crawled to Jimin. I wrapped my legs around him and put his hands on my hips. "Baby boy..."

He looked at me in confusion; I could feel his legs still vibrating.

"You don't have to do it hon." He said quietly ,"I was just on a really big sex-high. I didn't mean it..."

I pushed him back so that he was laying on the floor. "Well I do." And I don't want you entirely... Just your hands... Fingers... Maybe some tongue." I was basically drooling in anticipation.

"Alright," He said with a glint in his eye. "Get off me, get those clothes off of you, get on the couch..." he looked thoughtful and as an afterthought added ,"Spread 'em wide."