Baby Boy

He bit down on my collar bone and reached behind me for the door handle ,"Get in baby, we're going for a ride."

We tumble into the car , my elbow smacking harshly onto the console as we scramble to get comfortable on the backseat. I groan in pain and he seems to get hornier by the second. His hands are already tugging at my clothes, my own tangled into his damp curls. In a matter of seconds the both of us are naked and grinding harshly.

Jimin nibbles on my jawline and rubs his hand only centimeters from my heat ,"Lets try something new," he purrs deeply into my ear ,"I want to see if you can do it better... Call me baby boy, mommy. Show me what you've got."

I gape at him from my place beneath his body. His eyes are steady and I can do nothing but push him into a sitting up position and crawl out from under him. He took my place on the seat and pulled me to straddle his hips, his erect member pressed flush against my core. I throw my head back for a moment and moan, our eyes locking as soon as I look back down.

My mind draws a blank. Is he serious..? What should I do..?

He chuckles at my obvious confusion and smirks ,"Cam my mommy not back up the shit she's thrown down..?"

Without thinking, I lean to his exposed chest and bite down onto his nipple, the flesh immediately hardening as my tongue slides over it. Jimin arches his back which causes his member to crush in between my thighs. I whimper and begin to grind on him again, my tongue trailing up his body until it finds his lips. He moans between clenched teeth.

Jimin refuses to open his lips, an attempt at making my job harder, so I smack his thigh harshly. His mouth opens in a gasp and I shove my tongue in, my baby boy immediately sucking on it. We both moan into each others mouths, his hips bucking up into mine as if to show me that he wants more.

I sit up and he whines. I smirk and begin crawling down saying ,"Is my baby boy impatient..?" I back up until I can comfortably lean down and kiss the tip of his member. His back arches and he whines loudly. "M-mommy, please..!"

I chuckle and bend down, half of his cock sliding into my mouth. I lick at his shaft and suck it softly as he moans my name quietly. I slowly take the rest of him in and begin to hollow out my cheeks in a devilishly slow pace. His hands ball up in my hair and his rough grip leads my mouth into a faster pace.

I sit up fast, his hands leaving my hair ,"Oh no, no, no..." I tsk and wag my finger like a mother. "Baby boy is being naughty..." My hand reaches down and pinches his thigh harshly. He lets out a loud gasp and grits his teeth together.

I climb back up so that he and I are face to face when I lay on him, teasingly grinding on his cock. Our lips find eachother and he groans into my deep kiss.

"Mommy. P-please."

I sigh in his mouth and sit up, my hand reaching down to wrap around his member. I lean precariously over the seat to the box of confoms still on the floor. While I try to slide one over his length, Jimin grabs for it and tries to do it himself. After our mini-fight, the condom is on and we're ready to go. Instead of warning him, I plop harshly onto him, his balls smacking my ass. I groan loudly and shudder at the feeling of being full once again and immediately I begin to bounce.

My hands grasp harshly onto his shoulders as my nails dig into his flesh. He will no doubt have marks there once we are done... His slight obedience grows to impatience and he grabs my hips, pulling them harshly down over him.

     Jimin moans and grips hard on my hair. His fingers dig into my scalp as he bucks his hips up into mine, matching my pace. Even though I'm on cloud nine, my hand somehow reaches down towards his balls and pinches one. He growls at me behind closed eyes and clenched teeth.

     I clench my walls around him and purr into his ear ,"Did mommy say that you could do that..?"

     He whimpers in response so I begin to bounce harsh and fast up and down his length. Each hit sends me into a high and each deep thrust hits deep into my core and brushes my g-spot. I throw my head back and lean until I'm sitting propped up on my forearms on his legs. I stare down at him and smirk ,"Now, baby boy, lead me."

     He doesn't hesitate to grab my hips and slam me into his own. The muscles in his arms slide smoothly beneath his skin and a vein in his neck pops out as he slams me down his length over and over and over and over. My mind becomes a mess, thoughts everywhere and nowhere, and his moans cause me to spill over the edge as his merciless pounding gets rougher, sloppier, faster.

     With my name spilling from his plump, swollen lips, he cums and releases my hips, the  only sounds I hear being the rush of blood in my ears and the steady rain pouring onto the car. When out breathing finally slows Jimin wraps his sweaty arms around my slim, exhausted frame and kisses the top of my head.

     "Oh god..." he whimpers into my hair ,"You can be my mommy anytime."

     We both laugh and eventually fall into a peaceful sleep.

-I had such a writers block that I had to listen to the STWO Remix of Or Nah on repeat the ENTIRE TIME I WAS WRITING..! 😂😂😂
I'm going to start a book called 'Sunset Stripper' and it's about an emancipated 16 year old who works at a strip club but no one knows. (It is better than what it sounds, promise.) I am extreme VKook, SugaChim, Jikook, and Yoonseok trash (mainly SugaChim) and I want your feedback... Which pair should the story have..?
Also------!!!!!
I fixed my account so that y'all can text me in messages now so... YAY!!!