Operation Jealous

Cameron smiles at us as we all sit by the water on the cute patio/dock that is here, well they do at least... I'm wading in the water and listening to Cameron tell us why he is here.

"Yeah, I'm actually the camp's manager... If I see new arrivals, I try to get to know them a bit..." He looks at me and whistles ,"I saw Choi Micha in this slot, that really successful label signer? I was pretty damn shocked to see you instead..!"

I blush ,"I signed with her recently..."

His eyes widen ,"Holy shit! Why the cock did you not text me or something.!?"

I bite my lip ,"You changed your number, dumb ass..!"

"Dumb ass!?" He yells playfully before stripping of his shirt ,"You better watch out or I'll throw you into the deepest part of this lake..!" He removes his pants and jumps in the water with only his boxers on.

Just in case you were wondering, Cameron is in on my plan of teasing Jimin.

     I squeal and wade away from him, the both of us splashing water on one another. He gets me with a big wave that soaks me from head to toe and I whine loudly ,"Awh man! Oppa, you got me all wet..!"

     He smirks and glances at Jimin, who's face is one of pure shock ,"Sorry... Do you want me to help you dry off..?"

     I cross my arms and pout ,"Yes I do."

     He picks me up bridal style and o sweatily again, my arms wrapping tightly around his neck ,"Be careful!!!"

     Once we safely arrive onto the dock, he runs to the patio chair by Jimin to grab his phone. "Lets dance to dry off..! Do you remember "Zipper"?" He gushes happily.

     "Hell yeah I do!!! Jason Derulo?" I squeal.

     "Fuck yeah!!!" He yells, slamming his tiny black speaker's aux cord into his phone as hard as Jimin is going to be slamming his juicy sausage into me tonight- I mean, what..?"

     He presses play as we each get into our places. Back in our Senior year, after our break up, we decided to dance in the school's talent show. We used Zipper because it's American and we thought that it was funny to know that most of our teachers didn't know what it was saying...

     We fly into action, our hips thrusting in the air as we sing along to the "bang, bang, bang"s. Our bodies move in unicent and we both sing the words to the end. After a short grind moment, the song ends and we both fall onto eachother panting.

     Jimin looks like he could strangle someone as well as fuck someone... His eyes bear hints of both anger and lust, no doubt he's turned on by my sexy moves.

     "Awh!" I whine after Cameron and I finally get up ,"I want to swim again..!"

     Cameron smirks and I back up. I'm not sure what he is about to do but I do t like that look... "C-Cameron.!?"

     He says nothing but grabs me by the hips and throws me into the water. I scream and hit the water, something amazing happening that could make Jimin lose his shit..!

     My bikini top comes undone.

    When I finally resurface, I'm blushing madly while holding it to my chest ,"Uhm... Guys..?" The top peeks put from under my arms ,"I have... an issue..." My face is literally a tomato right now.

Jimin stands up but is too late. Cameron is already in the water and wading toward me ,"Here sweetie, turn around."

I do as told and drop my arms, handing my top to him from over my shoulder.

As he's tying it he speaks to me lowly ,"Was this intentional, because if so, it looked good."

"Well it wasn't," I giggle under my breath ,"When you threw me in here, it just came out..." I bite my lip so that I don't laugh ,"That was timed perfectly."

Cameron hums from behind me in agreement before backing away ,"There you go, good as new!"

I thank him and go up to the patio, sitting on Jimin's lap.and facing him ,"Yah!" He exclaims ,"You're so cold and wet!"

My arms wrap around his neck ,"Then snuggle me so I can get warm..!"

He snorts ,"Why don't you just snuggle up with Cameron?" Jimin's pouty face is so damn cute.

I play it innocent ,"What do you mean, babe? I want you to snuggle me!"

He glares lightly but lets me snuggle into his chest anyways ,"You know exactly what I mean," he huffs.

Cameron sits in the chair next to us ,"You two are legit the cutest couple I've ever seen! When will you two get fucking engaged?!"

I feel Jimin get tense and I know that he is blushing as deep a red as I am ,"I- I well I don't know...." Cameron smirks triumphantly. My human sets his jaw and asks in annoyance ,"Why, you wanna swoop in and take care of that too!?"

I gasp ,"Jimin-"

Cameron laughs loudly ,"Hell. No. She is not my type."

"She was just a few minutes ago!" Jimin growls.

"Ah, no, no, no." Cameron tsks ," I'm a noodle."

Jimin just scoffs ,"What the fuck is that? A man-whore?"

"No," Cameron shrugs ,"it's an expression... What I meant was, I'm like a noodle: Straight until you get me wet." He sends Jimin a wink.

Jimin just sits there, stunned. "Then why the hell were you hitting on her so hard..?"

Cameron looks at me and smiles evilly ,"She told me to. She wants you to fuck her good... I was just the pawn on the board getting you all heated up..."

Jimin's hands ball into fists at my sides ,"Oh, she did, did she..?"

I gulp and fiddle with my fingers, which were in his lap. Cameron just nods and stands up ,"If you don't mind, I have to leave. There are some other new campers arriving in about half an hour and I have to get a shower now."

I watch as he leaves and as soon as he's around the cabin, Jimin grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back to look at him ,"Get up to the cabin, right now. I want your bathing suit off, you on the bed, and your ass in the air."

"J-Jimin-" I hiss in pain when his hand grips my hair tighter. He lets go and stands, causing me to stumble and almost fall.

"Did I stutter?" He growls ,"Get up there now or you'll get more than what is already on its way."