Jang Cameron

My eyes open slowly and I panic for a moment before I remember where I am. Jimin is no longer inside of me but I'm still laying on him, his warm body causing me to sweat. I lift my head and meet his eyes, already open and awake.

     "How do you feel, Jagiya?" He smiles sweetly.

    I yawn and prop myself on my forearms ,"Perfect, can I have a morning kiss..?"

     His nose crinkles and he says to me jokingly ,"No I don't think so, not until your teeth are brushed and rid of your cock-breath."

"Awh cmon!" I whine loudly ,"You suck, Park Jimin."

"You obviously swallow," he smirks before kissing me deeply.

We sit up and he grabs me by the ass ,"I could stay here all day with you..." His hands begin to roam around my body.

"Oh no," I sigh and push his hands away ,"We need to get to the campsite, hopefully intact."

He pouts but gets up to get dressed.

---(--@--)---

As the car pulls into the site my eyes are as wide as saucers and my mouth is hanging open. The trees and grass are so vividly green and bright. Small dandelions and purple lilies poke up around the underbrush. There is a cute little fire pit lined with large round stones and large flat stones are placed around it for chairs. A log cabin sits to the back. It only has three walls, the fourth gone and giving us the view of the only room it has other than a small door in the back, the bathroom.

At closer look I see that the fourth 'wall' is actually a large screen to keep mosquitos at bay, a large Velcro piece near the bottom right corner giving us access to the inside. The cabin has a king sized bed in the right corner, it's beautiful baby blue duvet placed lovingly under the large pillows adorned with sunflower pillowcases. That's it, the other necessities- tables, chairs, wardrobes- are up to the campers.

Barely noticeable behind the cabin is a short path between the trees that leads to a beautiful blue lake.

"Da- Jimin..! How much did this cost you.!?" I gawk.

He chuckles ,"Dunno, i told Micha I wanted to take you camping and she took care of it for me... I'm as starstruck as you."

The car parks and we run out and zoom around the entire area together, examining each piece little by little and squealing like children at everything. It's amazing..!

Jimin kneels in front of me and I hop onto his back. We both giggle as he carries me to the cabin, opens the Velcro and steps in. I hug him tightly and gasp, it even smells amazing.

A mixture of sweet vanilla and wood drifts into my nose and I sigh unintentionally. Jimin closes the Velcro and carries me to the bed, sitting on it to let me off.

     I don't let go, but instead hug him even tighter so that he sits with me. "Mochi," i breathe into his ear ,"Its beautiful."

     He nods ,"I must thank Micha as soon as we get home next week."

     I let go of him and crawl onto his lap ,"Let's see how strong the bed is daddy..!" I whine and drag my fingers up and down his abdomen.

     He smirks ,"You're so eager, baby. We just got here, why don't we do some more sight seeing..?"

     I pout ,"I only want to see you strip for me right now and dance until I'm begging for you to get inside me..." I murmur into his ear.

     He groans and I can feel his member get a bit hard ,"Damnit, baby... Later, how about that..? I promise we'll see if this bed can hold us when-" He moans loudly.

     My hand lets go of his member, which I had previously shoved my hand into his pants to squeeze.

      He flips us so that I'm laying under him. "What did daddy say?" He growls as he leans down to bite my earlobe lightly.

     I can't help but giggle ,"He said later but I want it now."

     He grinds himself onto me, causing my body to squirm beneath him. "If you keep misbehaving, all you'll get later is the sight of me pleasuring myself while your hands are tied to the headboard."

     His body lifts from mine and he stares at me with the sexiest smirk known to mankind, before leaving to grab our suitcases from his car.

     I groan in frustration and sit up, I want him so damn bad..! While he is out there, I strip of everything and lie under the covers to wait for him. I'm getting him in here, even if it gets me in trouble.

     I hear the Velcro pull back and turn to see Jimin carrying both of our cases as well as the one containing our swimwear and beach towels. After setting them down, he looks at me and pouts ,"I'm going to the bathroom to change," he chuckles and cracks a dumb joke ,"You're making me feel like prey..."

     I sigh as he grabs his trunks and goes into the bathroom door. The blanket leaves me as I get up to put on my own bikini, one I had bought a few months ago because I knew that was his favorite color:

 The blanket leaves me as I get up to put on my own bikini, one I had bought a few months ago because I knew that was his favorite color:

     He comes out of the bathroom and stops abruptly, his eyes silently traveling up and down my body over and over again. I just barely hear him mutter ,"Aw shit, I forgot about that one..."

     He looks damn fine in his bare chested, grey aeim trunked glory.

     I smirk and walk up to him ,"My offer stands for as long as you want it to daddy..."

     I walk over to the bag to grab out towels and purposely bend in such a way that Jimin gets a full view of my ass.

     At a glance I see that his member is forming a small tent in his swimwear. "Lets go!" I squeal and we run out of he log cabin.

     Before we can run down the path to the water, a golf cart pulls up beside Jimin's car. A lean man in skinny khakis and a red flannel. I wrap myself in the towel and stare as he comes forward and waves... He looks familiar, his walk, his clothing...

     "Hey guys, welcome to Seoul Sweet Camping..!" He says, his voice jarring my memory.

     "Jang Cameron!!!" I yell and run towards my ex boyfriend/best friend. My towel flys off at some point but I don't care. I jump into his arms and we hug for a bit.

     Jimin stands behind us and clears his throats ,"Uhm... Hi there Mr.... Jang..."

     I hop down and turn to Jimin with my hand on Cameron's shoulder ,"This is so cool! Jimin, please meet my best friend Jang Cameron..!" I squeal and hug him again.

     Cameron smiles brightly ,"Former boyfriend." He chuckles.

     I see Jimin's eyes land on me and I realize that this is perfect..! Cameroon and I had broken up because he realized he was gay but... Jimin doesn't know that..!

     The most brilliant plan of all time forms in my mind as the boys exchange pleasantries, all it needs is for a cooperative Jang Cameron..!