Epilogue

I tap my foot impatiently as I watch Jimin roll on the floor with the toddlers. Just yesterday we celebrated their first birthday.

     I'm pretty sad that they've grown up so quickly but I cant control it, y'know?

     Jimin falls to his side and let's the twins crawl on top of him.

     Seungji, the ornery boy he is, proceeds to sit and bounce on Jimin's chest while squealing loudly. Seunni, shy and quiet, pats her daddy's tummy and says ,"Bah!" Everytime she hits him.

     I giggle and sit on the floor beside their little huddle. Eventually I lay down and let them hop between the two of us.

     Finally, a knock at my door symbolizes the arrival of my babysitters. I take Seungri off of my legs and proceed to open the door.

     Alexis and Jungkook strode in and remove their shoes.

     After a quick hug, Alexis Pat's my shoulder and runs to pick up Seungri and tickle him. Jungkook takes Seunni off of Jimin and let's her give him multiple high fives.

     I help Jimin stand up and continue watching Alexis and Jungkook play with the kids so that we can slip out the door.

     I'm glad they enjoy watching the kids... My kids.

     I guess it's still hard to believe...

     The engagement ring on my finger gleams as Jimin leads me out the door for our movie date and I cant help smile at how great my life turned out to be.

________

That's it yall!
This crazy and bumpy journey has come to its end...
Dont forget to read the next chapter with my "plot board" and of course, stay tuned for the sequel-
[JJK] Not So Pure

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write such a... uhm...  such an interesting book!