Its a..?

IT DELETED MY CHAPPIE SO I HAD TI START OVER AGAINNNNN

     Jimin yelled for me as I zoned out ,"Nicole! She wasn't out on a phone call... I dont know where she went..."

     I decided that I would find her myself, then. She had to be here even though she knew what it was and then I'll go pound on the bathroom door until Jungkook gets out so that he can see too.

     I make my way to the hallway, figuring it's easier to find Kookie in the bathroom than Alexis in the fucking eighth dimension..  but I stop.

     A sound comes from my guest bedroom, something like a knock or a tap... Confused, I pad to the door and put my hand on the doorknob. Another knock came, this one followed by more that settled into a steady rythen that got louder and louder.

     It still wasnt too loud though. I didnt have to put my ear near the door to hear it anymore... And that's when I heard it...

     A moan.

    Not any moan, either. It was Alexis. I would know her voice anywhere...

     I swallow harshly to keep down fangirl screams.

     Shes finally getting some! I cheer silently,Mmm you go girl! Get it on! Don't forget protection but fuck him good!

     I bit my lip and smiled widely ss my hands shook in tiny jazz hands. It was pretty extensive but I was excited..!

     After a couple more silent squeals, I push the door open loudly. Two heads turn to stare at me with wide eyes, both sweaty and red.

     There were our missing party guests, Alexis and Jungkook, caught red handed fucking at my baby shower. And u was SO HAPPY!!!

I went and sat on the edge of the bed as the two sat up together. Jungkook hugged Alexis close so that she didnt accidentally let a titty pop out.

     Damn they're so cute!!!

     "Soooo!?" I giggle like the fangirl I am ,"Whatcha doin'?"

     Alexis buries her face in Jungkook's shoulder, said bot looking like he's about to cry. "I'm sorry," she mumbles in embarrassment ,"He just- we- oh God he so sexy..."

     I smile and stand up ,"I'll take that, get dressed so that I can cut my cake~!"

--@-   -@--

     Jimin and I hold the knife together and cut into the cake together. We both are a bit shaky and nervous about pulling the knife out...

     "Remember," says Alexis from my right ,"Red filling- it's a girl. Blue filling- it's a boy."

     We slowly lift the knife out...

     Blue filling drops off of the knife.

     "IT BE A BOY!" Alexis yells

     Everyone cheers and Jimin and I hug. We sit there and I cant help but cry. I'm going to be a mom! A momma with a beautiful son and a great partner.

Aythir-nim
Yeah...
There would've been more but it got deleted and I was big pissed.
And I worked all week but Monday and Tuesday and I be a tired bean...
Am I forgiven..?

Shout out to

TheBestmochi
And
gabrielagandaraa
For they're pretty great guessing skills!