Dance Team

We make our way downstairs and into the living room. It's full of laughter and joy as I gawk at each person I see. Here I am in a room full of beautiful men..! Apart from Jimin there are six others. A blight brown haired one with cute dimples, a purple haired one that looks bored, a broad shouldered one with brown hair, a red haired one with an infectious sounding laugh, and two others wrestling; one with brown hair and one with a darker hair.

     "Wow this dance team is quite..." small ,"...different."

     Jimin just smiled. The member with light brown hair, speaks up from the chair across the room ,"You can say that it's small, we know."

     "Yeah," says the light purple haired ,"We know. It's why we are so proud."

     My eyebrow involuntarily raises ,"You don't find that a bit arrogant..?" As soon as it's out, I blush and cover my face.

     "That was a bit rude Nicole, dontcha think?" Asks Jimin from behind me. His body presses me into the back of the couch and his hand is on my shoulder ,"Control yourself dear."

     All of the guys stop what they are doing and stare. The one with brown hair that was wrestling, laughs and shouts ,"Jimin-hyung has a girlfriend!"

     Jimin blushes ,"Shut up Taehyung!"

     I laugh at his cuteness which pisses him off even more. His hands snake around me and toy with the button on my shorts, the view blocked by the couch that he is pressing me into. "You are being naughty again..." His voice mumbles into my ear.

     I just look at him from over my shoulder ,"You said that you wanted them to know that I'm yours, smart ass..."

     He gets my shorts unbuttoned and shrugs ,"I changed my mind." He murmurs before saying louder ,"We're proud because we are the smallest dance team for any college and we've won a lot of awards... Other teams usually have, at the least, twenty five dancers."

     The purple haired one speaks up again ,"Our school didn't even have a dance team until Jin, and Namjoon arrived..." he gestured to the broad shouldered dude and the dimples dude.

     The guy with the infectious laugh steps in as well ,"Yup! Then I joined my freshman year and we started making it to big competitions!"

     Purple haired dude says I'm an annoyed voice ,"Only because Hoseok can actually dance..."

     Namjoon stands up ,"Shut up Yoongi' my dance skills are the fucking bomb!"

     The dark haired one, who looks to be the youngest, pipes up ,"If by 'bomb' you mean that you can destroy eyeballs then yes, they're the bomb."

     Broad shoulders stands up ,"Respect your elders, Jungkook!"

     The boy sits down and his wrestling buddy speaks from wheee he is ,"Hi I'm Taehyung!"

     I just giggle. "I got that... my name is Nicole."

     The guys all begin to talk at once and I am starting to get a headache... I don't even pay them much attention at this point since they are talking to one another and Jimin is fingering me through my panties. It takes all that I have to keep the moan in my mouth from escaping.

     "J-Jimin stop..!" I growl lowly.

     He growls back sexily ,"Maybe you should behave then, hmm?" His fingers slide into my underwear and rub my clit, the action causing me to shudder. "We finish this when they le-"

     "Yo, Jimin!" Yells the broad shouldered one as Jimin slips his hand from my pants, also buttoning them up once more ,"It was nice for you to invite us but we have to go... My mom is making bulgogi and she wants to meet Namjoon... I'm also the others' ride so..." He shrugs and stands, the others joining him.

     Jimin shrugs and follows them towards the door ,"The door is always open if you need anything..."

     Taehyung, with a cute box smile shouts ,"Knock or you'll catch Jimin and his woman doing the nasty!" Before booking it out of the door. The others laugh and wave Jimin and I goodbye and saunter to the dude's car and pile in. We watch them drive off and as soon as they're gone Jimin slams the door and grabs my arm ,"You're a naughty girl, Nicole."

     I just gulp and stare at him. Honestly, I don't know if I could handle his monster of a cock for the third time in less than twenty four hours... I mean, I was a virgin at this time yesterday so...

     He picks me up and places me onto his shoulder, smacking my ass while we  ascend the stairs. We reach his room and he throws me onto the bed.

     My eyes follow him to the nightstand where he opens a drawer and reveals a tube of lube. (XD "tube of lube" the phrase just kills me...) I feel my eyes widen. "W-what do we need lube for..?"

     He sets it at the bed's edge and crawls up to me ,"Oh no, no, no... you're in trouble." He forces me to sit up and spread my legs as well as put my hands out at my sides ,"If you move, I'll make your punishment worse and longer."

     Don't tell me he's going to do what I think he is..! I'll literally die...

     My suspicions are proven right as he frees himself of his belt, pants, and boxers. I groan inwardly.

     He grabs up the lube and slams his hands in it, rubbing them up and down his length in such a way that he entices beautiful moans from his plump lips. It takes all that I have to keep my hands by my sides and my thighs from rubbing together.

     He sits on the bed, across from me, and grips himself fully before jerking roughly. Each moan gets a bit louder when his hand jerks his dick. He has a steady, fast,  Ruth em and turned his head so that our eyes locked ,"Y-you need to learn m-manners... " His eyes momentarily close and he lets loose a long, sexy-ass moan that made me whine from the lack of contact.

     I stare at his hands, jerking, rubbing, squeezing... I wish that was me damnit!

     After another jerk or two, he releases a high pitch moan that makes my pusspuss clench, and releases onto the bed. "Mmf, next time," he pants ,"You better watch y-you're tongue..."

     I just nod and make to stand up. He crawls to me before I can get off of the bed and points to where I had sat ,"You better be throwing my sheets in the laundry," he smirks.

     I follow his finger to a wet spot on the deep blue blanket. My eyes make their way to my shorts where they find that my shorts have been soaked through.

     I groan in anger and glare at Jimin. He just giggles cutely and says ,"Go clean up... And if I hear any noises that indicate you pleasuring yourself..." His eyes gleam ,"Your next punishment won't be as enjoyable."

     He licks his lips and lets me leave, yelling as I get to the landing ,"Get dressed up! We're going out again tonight..!"