Universe

-I'm so sorry...-

     Micha gave me my whole last two trimesters off... And paid! We had release my first two songs but they weren't much of a hit, though I do get recognized here and there...

     My pregnancy has gone by really quick... I've only got a month and a half left..!

     Jiminie holds my hand as we walk into the bright and cheerful mall. He has a surprise for me, or so he says. His grip is firm, yet soft and I'm happy to let him guide me around.

     "So," he says happily ,"I found out that they opened a new store beside Macys that wasnt here before..!"

     I try and keep up with him, my legs waddling quickly ,"Is it a cool store? Or a restau- Jimin-ah! Slow down! I cant keep up!"

     He stops abruptly and turns to me ,"Oh, I'm sorry..! I'm just really excited..." He scratches the back of his neck before he begins walking at a new, slower pace.

     As we go to turn a corner, he reaches out and covers my eyes ,"Alright ready-"

     There's a sharp pain in my stomach, like cramps but worse. I gasp and double over as much as my swollen tumtum will let me.

     Jimin puts his hand on my shoulder ,"Are you alright..?:

     I stand straight once more, the pain long gone. "That hurt really bad, damn..."

     He looked at me with wide eyes for a moment before bursting into laughter ,"Little Seungri must be awake!"

     I begin laughing too ,"Jesus, it felt like he kicked me right in the pelvis or something!"

     We sit and laugh while others pass and stare. Our giggles carry and echo. Finally finished, I rub my teary eyes and my jaw drops open. My absolute favorite franchise store stands right in front of me with a neon green sign blaring ,"New! HOT TOPIC! Come on in!"

     I grab Jimin's arm and sway a bit ,"Oh... Oh my God Jiminie... I think I just came."

     His eyes widen and he squeezes my hand as we walk towards the door ,"Can you not say that so loud here? There are too many people! Be civil."

     I just laugh and walk into Hot Topic. A lady walks up and smiles brightly ,"Hello! Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?"

     I smile wide ,"Do you have any fresh pants?"

     Jimin steps in front of me ,"We are fine, thank you!"

     I laugh again as the sharp pain comes back, worse than before, that damn baby...

     Jimin puts his arm around me ,"Seungri is really awake..!"

     "Yeah," I agree as I bolt for the exit ,"And his awake little footies are kicking me right in the bladder."

     Jimin laughs from behind me as I shuffle to the bathrooms. As I near the stall, I feel a wetness between my legs and almost cry, Oh my God, I'm literally about to piss myself at the mall..!"

     The stall door slams shut as I quickly lock it and pull down my leggings and panties.

     There's blood everywhere.

     I stare at it for a moment before feeling the sharp pain again, blood still coming.

     "O-oh... oh my..."

     I start screaming hysterically, it's all I can really think to do.

     This isn't normal! Is he coming now?!

          I hear footsteps run in ,"Jagiya?!:

     My hand reaches to unlock the door and Jimin is in within seconds.

     He sees all of the blood and looks up to me.  His eyes are wide but he keeps calm in order to keep me calm. His hand cues my face as the other pulls my pants up ,"Let's go to the hospital, okay? I think Seungji is getting impatient."

     The next while is a blur. Jimin yells as he drags me from the bathroom quickly. The pain gets worse and more consistent.

     "I need assistance!" He shouts ,"This baby is coming!"

     Someone gives us a wheelchair. He pushes me to the car and before I know it, we are at the hospital.

      Doctors and nurses ask ew questions but Jimin is the one to answer them.

     I'm in pain.

     So much pain.

     We are rushed into a room upstairs, the floor and room number unknown to me. I'm placed on a bed and the doctors and nurses are talking to me.

     I hear nothing but a small part from a nurse ,"... late for an epidural."

     The pain is getting unbearable. My eyes close and I breathe heavy. That's when I feel it.

     The urge to push the hell put of this baby. So I do just that.

     "Its crowning!" Yells a nurse.

     I push harder, growling and yelling. I can hear my blood pumping and all I can feel is pain.

     A settling calm washes over me. All pain is gone and all is quiet.

     My eyes open and I see everyone staring at the baby.

     "Let me see him..." I grumble ,"My baby... "

     Its eerie,  no one speaks, there's no crying newborn sounds. They turn to me and push a small bassinet over, setting the baby into it.

     My Seungri, he was so tiny. A month premature. His tiny hands were in small fists and his big blue eyes were beautiful.

     They stared at me and blinked slowly.

     He was gorgeous.

     We locked eyes again. He kept staring and staring and staring and-

     "He was too early," the doctor said as he had a nurse pull the bassinet away ,"His chances of living were small to none..."

     I gazed up at him in confusion. "No, don't take him away!"

     He nodded and called the nurse back. She pushed the bassinet close to my bedside and stepped back, dropping her head.

     I stared at my dead son and realized how big the universe was..

     And just how small we were.

     And just how quickly we come and go.