Cry-Day

-Quick note for y'all... the Snapchats that you've seen of Nicole are not me but the person who actually got me to write this... Lel okie bye-

     I tug on my hair and groan in frustration. These lyrics just aren't coming together like I want..! After five months of this I guess all of the stress can make things difficult though... For a moment my mind wanders back to three months ago when Jimin decided to come visit me during work... It was a difficult situation having to explain why the recording was of me moaning "Faster daddy!" instead of background lyrics for a track... How do you say ,"My boyfriend basically jumped me" without sounding like a slut..?

     Back to reality...

     I've already finished two songs,  Ace of Hearts and Insanity but for my newest project my brain isn't cooperating..! It's finished but it's not if that makes sense. I've decided to call it Velveteen and it's fully written, I just wish it was written better. Maybe I'm just worried since tomorrow is a big day.

     I have to show up at 6:45a.m. at a nearby warehouse that we are renting for tomorrow for the music video for Ace of Hearts. We are hoping that it is my debut song even though it's my first song.

     My phone dings and I check to see a Snapchat from Jimin, he hasn't sent me one all day...

     Since I need a cool off for my brain I call him instead of sending a picture.

     He answers quickly ,"Well hello."

     I giggle ,"What he fuck is your problem, pabo?"

     I hear him huff, he is so damn cute..! "I don't have a problem, missy! I just miss you... You've been so busy lately and we haven't seen eachother."

     I feel myself tear up but keep my voice strong ,"But babe, we see eachother every night..!"

     I can hear him sniffle quietly ,"Baby, it's not enough. I wake up and you're not here and when you finish work you come upstairs and are too tired to even talk to me. I don't think we've had a real conversation face to face in over four months-"

     My lip trembles as I cut him off ,"Listen, I'm really sorry..! I'm doing what I have to in order for us to survive and for you to pay off college. Th-this job is very beneficial for us and I need to spend a lot of time here..." There is no response from his end, just shaky breathing so I continue ,"Let me make it up to you, baby. I'll come up right now okay? We can spend the rest of the day together..."

     "But Nicole, it's only seven... You're never home until eleven. Stay there and finish your wor-"

     "My decision was final, see you in a minute." I say firmly and hang up. My tears are about to well over but I contain them. It seems as if time is moving extra slow for me, wanting to torture me for what I've done.

     When I've finally arrived upstairs, the living room is dark and empty as well as the kitchen and bathroom. I stare at the closed bedroom door for a moment before slowly opening it. There is only a small amount of light, coming from a small lamp we have near the bed. Jimin is sitting on the bed's farthest side, facing the wall. His shoulders are slumped and his head is down.

     "B-babe..?" I murmur towards him, hoping that I don't startle him.

     He turns to look at me and the tears I have been holding back flow freely down my cheeks. His eyes are puffy and red while his mouth has a pout and his lips tremble. Hot tears spill down his red cheeks and when we lock eyes he begins to sob loudly.

     I run over and grab him into a fierce hug, both of us crying into each others necks and gripping onto one another like we were afraid of letting go.

     "N-Nicole, I can't stand to not see your beautiful smile everyday. To not hear your beautiful laugh... I even miss the cute angry faces you'd make when I would tease you..! I don't think I could bear to not see you for that long again..." Jimin's voice is gentle and sad, its sorrowful tune resonating through my ears.

     I cry harder and try so very hard to apologize but it isn't easy. Each time I try, my throat constricts along with my heart and more tears roll down and drip from my chin. Jimin strokes my back and I grip onto his shoulders in order to keep steady.

     It takes an hour but we eventually calm down, an occasional hiccup escaping one of us.

     Jimin 'psst's at me and I lift my head from his chest, where I am laying ,"Yes, Jiminie?"

     He smirks and my heart skips a beat, oh shit... "I believe I deserve something for this..? Hm!"

     "Whatever you want, baby, I'm all yours." I smile up to him.

     He looks happier and cups my face ,"God, I love you..." he mumbles before giving me one of the most passionate kisses we've ever shared. After pulling away, he bites his lip and pulls my hips so that I'm sitting on his crotch. "I-I want you to pleasure me~..!" He whines. "I've been deprived for the past five monthsssssss!"

     I just nod, roll my eyes, and get on my knees beside the bed ,"Bring that pepper of yours over here, Mochi."

     He chuckles at my words before crawling over to the side of the bed, leaning down to kiss me ,"You are the love of my life, do you know that..?" He asks.

     As he sits up to position himself I giggle ,"Is it because instead of apologizing with a cake or card I give you the good succ..?" I ask innocently.

     He laughs, a small squeak going along with it ,"You just know what a boy really wants for an apology. Cards don't fix the problem in their pants... Our peppers deserve apologies too..."

    I flick his knee and undo his belt. The clanging of the buckle almost makes me groan out loud, god, I have definetly missed this...  He stands and allows his pants to fall on the floor as well as his boxers after I tug on them lightly.

    He barely gets a chance to sit down before I'm already atracking him with my mouth. My lips kiss his shaft with an open mouth and my tongue finds its way to his balls, licking them lightly before focusing back on his shaft. I lick from his base to his top and then take him in slowly. He groans in frustration and thrusts his hips so that his entire pepper is in my mouth. The top hits the back of my throat and I swallow.

     "J-Jesus..! Mmphhhfff!" Jimin moans and pulls on my hair roughly. I moan around his member as he begins to fuck my mouth. His head leans back and he gasps at all of the stimulation I'm giving him.

     His legs are shaking and I know just the thing to make him spill over the edge... I slowly take everything but the tip from my mouth, his weak spot. I give it a sharp suck and Jimin cums into my mouth with a loud scream.

     I swallow it all like the obedient girl I am and stand up to push him to the bed. I crawl on top of him and lay down, not really caring that he's still half naked and panting.

     "What do you say we cuddle now..? Hmm, Oppa?"