High School Reunion..?

Jimin backs the car from the driveway and lets out a loud cheer ,"Haha hell yeah! Are you as excited as me!?"

     I pout even though I'm secretly excited out of my mind ,"No! How can I be excited if I don't know where we're going..?"

     He leans across the console and pokes my nose while we are at a stoplight. "It is supposed to be a surprise. I promise that you'll like it."

     My arms cross and I look it the window, a smile plastered on my lips. He's taking me out for a week and I don't even know where, but knowing him, it'll be good. "What about my job, huh? How do I explain this to-"

     "Babe," he interrupts ,"I've already told you: i called Choi Micha last week and she granted you a week off so that I could take you on a vacation. We should worry about me telling my professors..." His statement ends in a mumble.

     I finally give up and giggle ,"Alright, alright! I'm definitely excited..! Don't pout when we've only just got on the road!"

     Before he can say something, my phone goes off. The caller ID says Alexis😍😻. I answer the phone immediately so that I and my exchange student friend from America can catch up.

     I immediately fly into my English ,"Heyy bitch!!! Why haven't you been calling me!?"

     The familiar sound of her laugh emits from the other end ,"Well shit, I'm sorry! I wanted to check up on you and see how my best-virgin-til-I'm-sicxty friend is..!"

I giggle and say ,"Well..."

She immediately gasps ,"You didn't!"

"Oh honey, I did! Multiple times!"

"Oh- My- Gosh-" She pretends to pants and I hear a squeak from her end as she fakes passing out. "Who? Was it more than one dude? Or was it a girl? Did you get some good 'ol threesome action?"

I tell abbot so that she can hear me, earning a weird look from Jimin. "Slow the hell down! It was only one guy, quite a few times. He and I were accidentally assigned as roommates and we kinda..." I search for the right words ,"We fell in love... And I have told you millions of times Alexis, I'm not into threesomes!!!"

She makes a 'hmph' sound ,"When can I meet this dream dude?"

"How about you call me back on FaceTime? We're driving right now to go on a vacation..."

"Wait," she starts after squealing loudly ,"Shouldn't you be going to your college classes? I didn't leave until freshman ye-" She cuts herself off short.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Well... I-I... ImovedbacktoSouthKoreaInSeptemberbecauseIloveitthereandIhaventhadtimetotellyou!" She basically breathes out.

I take a moment to process it ,"Ohmygod I could strangle you! You could've met Jimin..! You could meet him now!!!" I sigh exasperatedly ,"Call me on FaceTime, pabo."

After not even thirty seconds from hanging up, a video call request pops up on my screen. I answer it and immediately see Alexis.

Her blonde hair falls messily over her shoulders, per usual, while her lips are stuck in that goofy grin that she never fails to have. She giggles and I giggle back ,"Bitch you've changed a helluva lot!" She says in Korean ,"It was the sex. You look like a woman now instead of a twelve year old."

"Ohmygod..." I grumble and slightly pout ,"You're so damn rude..!" I laugh loudly.

She shrugs ,"Anyways, let me meet the man who did this to you."

Upon hearing her say that, Jimin blushes and bites his lip ,"Nicole, no..! I'm driving I can't talk with your friend right now."

"Awh, come on babe. I'm doing it..!" My finger hovers over the button.

"Don't you dare..!"

"I'm doing it!"

"Nicole no! I swear to-"

My finger taps it ,"Hehe, say cheese..!"

He huffs and doesn't turn to look as I face my phone towards him. I watch as Alexis hits something on her phone and her mouth widens as if she's screaming.

...She's screaming... She just muted herself.

She unmixed herself after another round of screaming so I gave turn the camera back to me. "Nicole..!" She whisper shouts in English ,"Dear God are you sure you're not into threesomes!? Momma likes what she sees."

     I literally choke ,"Oh my God you haven't changed either..!"

     She giggles ,"Definitely not. I'm still the best-virgin-friend forever!"

     I facepalm ,"I can't... On a different note: where do you live?"

     She smiles happily ,"I live in the middle of the Gangnam  district by a cute cafe called "Alver Café". I work there and it's where all the college kids hang out. I was hoping to see you there or something as a surprise..."

     "Awh, sorry..." I pout.

     She laughs ,"Hey it's fine! We both know that I'm here now so it's fine either way..!" She gives me her genuine smile ,"I have to go now though... I have a shift in half an hour... Love you!"

     "Love you too!" I squeal and we hang up.

     Jimin smiles at me ,"You have a weird friend..."

     I roll my eyes ,"She's just comfortable in her own skin..."

     My phone dings and I see a very vague Snapchat name... I click on it:

-There is author-nim, looking like shit tryna pose for the book

-There is author-nim, looking like shit tryna pose for the book...-

I chuckle to myself and turn my phone completely off, focusing a of my attention on Jimin.

     "Babe~!" I sing ,"Tell me where we're going...!" I pout towards him and he shrugs.

     "Can't." Is all he says.

     My hand moves to his crotch and I palm him ,"Cmon daddy. Give me a little hint..."

     He grinds his teeth together ,"S-stop Nicole. I'm gonna crash..."

     I palm him harder and moan a bit to make him mad.

     He scowls and shifts around, he can't escape my hand though ,"Alright! He yells ,"We're going camping! Now leave my cock alone or you'll be very sore when we arrive."

     I do it more roughly and smirk ,"Please daddy, I need to be punished.

     The car stops and pulls off onto a dirt path that leads to a barren spot not too far from  highway. Jimin gets out and opens the back door to get in.

     "Get back here right now, daddy needs a cowgirl to ride his pony."