Micha

I opened the door to my home and sighed. The lights were all still off but I could tell that Nicole had been out here and awake.

     An empty plate was beside the sink along with... a huge box..?

     I slip my shoes off and pad over to the halo open package on the counter top. It's contents are gone but beside it is a sloppily folded note, packaging peanuts littering the space around it. I peek at the side of the box and see that it was mailed from Choi Micha.

     Making sure to be quiet, I unfold the letter:

     Nicole and Jimin,
Your loss is unimaginable and your pain is uncomprehendable. No words, to me, can mend what has been broken nor right the wrong...
I'm dearly sorry and even more apologetic due to the fact that this could not be given face to face. I had an appointment today and I didnt want this to wait...
Please know that I am here for the both of you and that I will help in any way possible,

       Choi Micha

     I blink in confusion and refold the note. What did she send that was so important..?

     I hear soft footsteps from the hallway and look over to see Nicole. Her face is covered in tears and her hair is a mess, like her hands had been raking through it over and over again.

     My feet slam into the floor as I run to her. Her body is warm as I crush her into me and whisper assurances.

     Her small arms wrap around me and for a moment we just sit, wrapped together as she sobs and I cry because of her sadness.

     In a way, the moment is beautiful.

     Finally, I pull away and force her to look up to me.

     "Jagi," i whisper ,"Please tell me what's wrong..."

     She says nothing but nods, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the kitchen. I let her guide me through the hall and into the bedroom.

     By the bed, she stops. Her hand let's mine go and she kneels to pick up a frame. For a moment, she hugs it close, the large thing almost her size. Her small frame shakes and I am unsure of what to do, then she turns around.

     "This," she breathes ,"Will stay up forever. If it gets damaged or taken down, I will find whomever did it... and I will fucking kill them."

     At last, she turns it around.

     My heart stops.

     Its beautiful... A painting so realistic that i feel like i could reach out and feel it, I could live it...

 A painting so realistic that i feel like i could reach out and feel it, I could live it

    Seungri.

     Nicole flinches but nods, my statement verbalized ,"Our baby... Our little Seungri..."

     I sit on the bed. "Micha... but how..?"

     Nicole sits as well. "I... I dont know."

     I set the photo against the bed frame and hold her hand ,"Y-you know what?" I begin to lose myself in tears ,"I-I dont care! I h-have it! I have y-you. That's all I'll ever n-ne-"

     I lose the rest of me. Hot tears stream down my face and nicole clings to me for dear life.

     "Jiminie..." she cries ,"I-I'm ready to move on... I cant stand living like this... I miss what I never had and its slowly killing me! I'm ready. Let's try again. For real this time."

     She pulls away.

     "Jimin, I want to have another baby..."