Choi Micha

---Author-nim here! I wanted to thank @xoxo_jiminie for their support on this book and Haileyw6 for helping me with some ideas for it!!!---

     I sit up, sleep still hanging onto me, and turn off my phone alarm. It's finally the first day of college..!

Jimin rolls over and grabs onto my arm and pulls me back down ,"Please don't get up yet..." he mumbles.

"Yah pabo! Let go of me~." I whine and pry his tired arms off of my waist. My feet carry me to his bathroom and I turn on the shower. I strip of the tank top and underwear that I had been wearing and step into the warm water.

     After a few moments, the curtain pulls back and Jimin joins me. "Goooood morning, beautiful..!"

     I smile as my hands scrub bubbles into my hair ,"Hello, sexy. Did you sleep well?"

     He put his hands on my hips and begins rubbing my sides, his hands eventually coming to rest under my arms ,"I slept perfectly since I knew that you were by my side..."

     I blush ,"You are such a ham!"

     He pulls me in for a long and deep kiss ,"You love it, don't lie."

     "Aish..." I mumble and gently push him away ,"Let me shower..."

     He just watches as I rinse my hair and grab the soap and wash rag. "Awh babe, let me do it..." he murmurs into my ear, grabbing the soap. He lathers his hand in it and holds me from behind, his hand traveling up and down over my breasts.  He nibbles on my neck and snakes his hand down towards my womanhood.

     "Jiminie," I squeal quietly ,"Not right now..! We have school today..!"

     "Mmm," he moans into my ear ,"You set your alarm three house before we even had to start getting ready..! Classes start at eleven, it's only six..!"

     I freeze ,"I set my alarm for nine forty-five!"

     His soapy hand rubs my inner thigh ,"I set your alarm for six."

     "Mm okay then," I grin. I turn the water off and hop out, running to the bed. Even though I'm soaking wet I lay on his mattress. I'm basically begging to be punished.

     He climbs on top of me and kisses me roughly, both of our hands traveling all over one another's bodies. He begins to kiss my neck and slowly works his way down. When he reaches my stomach, I realize that I've never actually been "eaten out" before. My eyes just watch him get closer... and clo-

     An obnoxious tune begins to play from my phone and I groan out of frustration. I can feel Jimin's breath on my heat, so close to it, so very close..!

     I scoot until I'm sitting up and grab for my phone. "Awh Jagiya..!~" Jimin whines.

    I put a finger up to shush him and answer the call.

     "Hello..?"

     "Hello. Is this Ms.Nicole Lee?" A familiar sounding, female voice questions on the other line.

     My eyebrows wrinkle in confusion ,"Yes, this is she. May I ask who this is?"

     There is a slight pause before she answers ,"Choi Micha."

     I gasp and remember the week before I had applied for college.

-Quick Flashback-

     "You had a lovely audition Ms.Lee but I'm afraid to say that we have made our final decision..." Micha said from her table.