epilogue

Author's note:
Before I proceed to the story.. I'm already thanking everyone that's going to read this story of mine.... Well its actually my first time to write a story!.. But I hope you enjoy!!...

Signs:
Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color
F/f - favorite food
E/c - eye color

"Your perspective"
I'm being used by my father on his very painful experiments. I have a little sister but before our father use her for one of his experiments, she ran all the way to mt. Ebott, After that I've never seen her again. Our father is working on what might happened to a human if he injected them with a monster's blood, most of his subjects died and I his only daughter is his last subject. After he injected me with it, I really feel funny this past few days its been a week since he done it to me until, one day he made some test to me and it's pretty painful."aaahhh!..dad please stop it!...I can't take any longer!...,I said but he didn't listen. Suddenly some black liquid coming out of my eyes and mouth, my (e/c) eyes turned red I can't control my self from my sudden range of anger I summon a knife on my hand and stab him, one of his assistants saw what I did to my dad he run outside and call for help. The town people came with their guns and knifes rushing over me, I run as quick as I can and I climb mt. Ebott without noticing it. I found a cave and hide inside it, when I entered the I didn't notice the hole going to underground so I fell.

"Author's note"
I think its pretty boring but I'll make more exciting as I can!... ;-)