Chapter 12

Sans' POV.

I offered to go with her I know chara is still here somewhere... "Uhm babe, wanna take a shortcut?.." I ask, "sure!!.." She responded giggling like kid. "We're here.." We immediately saw asgore watering the buttercups, "heya asgore, we need to talk to you... Something important..." I immediately said (Y/n) look at me.

Asgore's POV.

I was watering the buttercups, when I sense someone... "Heya asgore, we need to talk to you.... Something important..." Sans immediately said, "Sure what is it?... Is that the human... undyne was talking about?.." I ask while preparing tea for us " yes she is..." Sans replies "congratulation for the engagement!!.. By the way!.." I said "enough of that... We're here about the barrier.." Sans said "(Y/N)... Are you planning on breaking it?.. " I ask her "Yes, I don't want to see you guys so vulnerable down... Actually all of you deserves to live on the surface!..

(Y/n)'s POV.

"If you wish, I will lead to the barrier..." He offered, " Sure!!.. Let's go.." I replied. I'm actually nervous about this but I'll do it even if it cost my life... "Sans... Take care, ok?..." I smile and walked to asgore.

Sans' POV.

'What does she mean by that?..' I thought. "Be careful!!.." I shout back at her, please be safe... I thought of going to grillbys for a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I teleported to grillbys and sit on my usual spot " hey grilbs, I'll have my usual just put it on my tab!.." I tell grillby and he immediately put a bottle of ketchup in front of me.

(Y/n)'s POV.

We're already in front of the barrier, "So, can I have the six human souls?..." I ask after Asgore handed me the six human souls, I immediately summoned seven gaster blasters, I place the souls to each of the blasters including half of mine and I shoot it to the barrier.. It really drained most of my magic and energy.... Everything turned black...

Author's note

Heya guys!!.. Sorry for the late update!!.. School stuff is actually messing me up!!... So, here's my chap sorry it's short but I hope you like it!!... Boi guysss!!!....😘😘😘💙💙