chapter 2

Y/n's POV.

The next day, me and frisk excused ourselves to toriel if we can hang out because its been so many years since we hanged out....
"Frisk, you need to know something of what happened to me while our father experimented me...." I said when we got to the waterfalls. "Uhm, sis?.. What is it?.." Frisk ask curiously. "Father, injected me a monster's blood and it became successful... And I accidentally....k-killed him...." I said while shaking uncontrollably, "sis I.. I'm not angry at you... I know how abusive our father are... So don't blame yourself for what happened, i know you didn't mean it!.." Frisk said while smiling at me. "F-frisk!.. I-I can't c-control the m-magic that I have..." I said while sobbing, "Sis, you need to meet someone t-that might help you.." They said while hugging me.

"Time skip(by author-chan because I'm being lazy...)

Frisk's POV.

I brought my sis to hotlands where we can find Dr. Alphys, maybe she can help her find out what kind of magic does my big sister possess or how she can control it. She told me everything that happened I was shocked after knowing what she did to our father, well he deserve it anyway. His an evil
Scientist, he even involved us his own daughters. " frisk where are we going?.." Sis ask, "where going to alphys' lab!.. maybe she can help you!.."I said.

Y/n's POV.

We reach to Dr. Alphys lab, frisk introduced me to her and ask if she can help me to my problem about my unknown magic." hey can you find out what's my magic?.. Please help me Dr. Alphys!.." I said while crying. What if I also hurt frisk just because I can't control my Magic?.. I'll seriously kill myself if that happens... "Uhm, y-you don't need to be so formal... Yeah, I-I can help you!.." Dr. Alphys said. She lead me to a room that's full of equipments, "uhh.. (Y/n) this is gonna be a bit painful but it will not last... When the machine starts to scan you the pain will stop!.." Dr. Alphys said.

Alphys' POV.

I'm a bit nervous about this, its my first time to meet a half blood human and half blood monster!.. This is first in the history of humans and monsters, "(Y/n) how?.. I mean how did this happened?.. Someone already done this before but all their subjects died.." I told her before letting her go inside the machine, " i don't know... "She just said and entered.

Frisk's POV.

When she entered the machine alphys immediately turned it on. She suddenly screamed so loud, " Aaaaarrhhggg!!!..." She screams. I ran to alphys, " what's happening to my sister?!!... " I ask full of concern.(Booggsssh!!) (I can't think of any cool sound effects ^-^v) the door of the Machine was surrounded with (f/c) gaster blasters??!!.. And my sisters (f/c) hair and (f/c) eye color changed into (f/c)!!... "Sis!.. Please calm down!.." I said and her hair and eye color returned to it's original color. "Y/n!!??..." Alphys shouts and sis fall on the floor. I've got to call the brothers for help...

Author's note:

Heh!. Is it nice?.. Well i hope you enjoy my story!!... And also I almost forgot!.. I'm gonna be updating late because of school works... But I'll be updating as soon as I finish my schoolworks!!...