chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV.

You are already planning on what to do about breaking the barrier before the wedding... I thought of teleporting to asgore and ask him if I could break the barrier, I was about to teleport when Sans grab my (f/c) sweater. "Hey!.. Where are you going?.. " he ask, "I'm going to asgore maybe he will let me break the barrier!.." I respond. "Ok but please be careful..." He said full of concern in his voice, "of course!!.. For you bonehead!.. " I said laughing quickly kissing him on the forehead and immediately teleports to asgore.

Sans' POV.

I feel like (y/n) is already awake and tried to teleport but I grab her sweater before she could do it, "hey!!.. Where are you going?.." I ask her. "I'm going to asgore!!.. Maybe he will let me break the barrier!!.." She responded, "ok but please be carefull.." I said my voice full of concern. "Of course!!.. For you bone head!!.." She laugh quickly kissing me on the forehead, i blushed so hard and didn't notice she's already gone. "Please be safe..."

(Y/n)'s POV.

I'm already walking to a spider's domain it really feel creepy but I continue anyway, " hello deary!!.. Would you like some spider donuts??.. Made by spiders, of spiders!.." A calm but creepy voice spoke. "Sorry miss but I really don't have any gold right now.." I  answered and it became dark so, I use my glowing eye magic I saw the one that spoke is a spider lady and she seemed to be shock of seeing me having magic, "how can you do that!??.. Humans can't have magic!?.." She yelled. "Actually, I'm half monster.. So can you let me pass?.." I said annoyed, "s-sure!.. I'm sorry!.. " she replied "its ok.." I respond and continue on my journey.

~~~~~~~time skip to asgore's place~~~~~~~

Author's POV.

(Y/n) is walking to asgore's place when she reached a place that looks like toriel's home, she entered to one of the rooms and found two boxes one of the box has a knife in it while the other has a heart locket in it, she pick the knife and wear the heart locket then she proceeded to her journey to asgore's.

(Y/n)'s POV.

I reached to the judgement hall, while I was walking I saw a figure that really looks like a shor-... "SANSS?!.." i yelled in surprise. "Heya babe, I thought I should go with you to asgore.... For me to make sure your safe..." He offered, "sure, I it would be fun!!.." I giggled.

Author's note:

Sorry my dear readers if this chapter is a bit lame but I'll make it up to you.... By the way I draw an OC of (Y/n), I'll post the pic in the next chapter!!.. Thanks again!!.. Don't forget to vote and comment!!...