Chapter 1

Y/n's POV.

After I fall down, the first thing I saw was the gold flowers. "Well, nobody is going to miss me if I'm gone..." I thought, " is there someone there?..I heard an unknown voice, I got scared because I remembered the story about monsters being sealed underground. I was about to freak out when I saw a huge goat lady but when my I saw my long lost sister I was shocked,"Frisk!!??.. " I said but still shocked. When we already reached "goat mom's" house, frisk started to talk about what happened to her this past few years that we're not with each other. "Mom!.. She's Y/n my big sister!..sis, goat mom!.." She said while smiling wide, "my child why did you fall down here?... Its not like I don't want you here.. I'm just curious?.." Toriel said.

Frisk POV.

Oh no!... I know my sis pretty sensitive about that... "Uhm, mom she must have some rest first!.. I know she must be tired right now!.. Right sis?.."I ask, "uhm, yeah!.." She responded and making her fake smile again. "When you wake up!.. I'm gonna show you someone that will tickle your punny bone!!..." I giggle as I said that and my big sis laugh so hard while holding their stomach.

Y/n's POV.

"Well frisk!.. You really cracked me up!!... Hahaha!.." I said while swiping my tears from laughing but immediately ask toriel where I can sleep, she lead me to Frisk's room, "my child, uhm... I have a question for you... Would you want to stay here?.. I mean, I know you have people you will miss up there...." Toriel ask me. "Well my sister is all I want to see and she's here so I don't have anyone that I would miss up there!.." I replied, "Well that's nice to hear!... Good night my child!.." Toriel happily said. I entered the room and went straight to bed, "what might happen to me here?... Its been really a long day..." I thought and drifted to sleep.