Chapter 9

Author' POV.

"WHATTTTT?!.." Everyone shout in sync, " yes, me and sans are already engaged!.." You told undyne, alphys, toriel, papyrus and mettaton. " we're really happy for the both of you, my child!.. " toriel said to the two couple, " your really cute together (Y/N)!!.." Alphys replied and undyne nodded to agree with alphys. " So, what is your plan for the wedding love birds?.. " mettaton ask.

Sans's POV.

I look at (Y/N) smiling, "we already planned for that... We can do the wedding at the waterfalls!!.." (Y/N) said excitedly. "I will be in charge of the expenses and decorations!!..." Mettaton said dramatically, "thanks for here for us guys!!.. I love you guys soo muchh!!..

~~~time skip because I feel determined ~~~

(Y/N)'s POV.

The wedding will be held next month, i still move on with frisk's death... " I hope they're happy where ever they are and for me...." I muttered and didn't notice I'm already crying. "Hey babe, why are you crying?... Is there something wrong?.." Sans ask and wiped my tears, "nothing... I just remembered frisk..." I replied sighing. "I know they're happy now... So don't cry already.." He comforts me, "by the way... Are you ready for our wedding next month?.." He ask wiggling his non existing eyebrows. "Of course I am!!.. I'm born to be prepared!!.." I said while posing dramatically like MTT does, "hey, stop that you look like mettaton!.." Sans whined.

Author's NOTE:

Sorry if it's short... I'll make it up to you readers in the next chapter!!... Hehehe!!.. Thanks for reading please vote and comment!!!...