chapter 4

Y/n's POV.

It's been a few days since sans told me about the timelines and resets, I'm slowly mastering my magic and I also didn't complained about it to frisk. "Sis, I'm happy that your not complaining about your magic!.. Can you control it already?.." Frisk ask, "welp, tibia honest with you... Yes I can!!..." I replied happily. "OMG!!... Can you show me?!.." She ask excitedly.

Author's POV.

" sure why not!.." (Y/n) replied and frisk bounced up and down because of excitement. (Y/n) teleported with frisk in the waterfalls, "Wow!!.. You can teleport!!.. What else can you do?!.." Frisk ask, " Many!.. Not only that I can also summon big dog-like skull creatures that shoots (f/c) beams!!..." She responds. Frisk's eyes widens in surprise, " you have dunkle's magic?!..." Frisk shouts in surprise. "Hey!.. Minimize your voice.." (Y/n) said, " btw who's dunkle?.." She ask. " he's sans, the one that helped me when you fainted during the test..." Frisk replied to her, "let's go to their place!!.. And ask sans if he can help me with my practice!.. So, you want us to teleport or just walk?.." (Y/n) ask. "TELEPORT!!..." She shout excitedly.

Author's note
Cliffhanger!!... Hahahaha!!.. Welp, sorry for that I'll update as soon as I can!!...;-)