Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV.

I don't understand I remember what Sans told me about resets... Why didn't Frisk reset this time?.. Is it because of me?.. Messing with the timeline... Do I really belong here?. 'We are going to free all the monsters together sis!!...' Frisk said to me when she's still alive!!... Right!! I need to continue her journey to free all the monsters!!.. With the power that I have, I can free them all... "Heya babe, what's up?.." Sans ask, "I was thinking of setting all of us free... I know I can do it, with this magic I have... I know it's much more than I can do!.." I said. "You know what babe?... Let's sleep.." Sans advised, he teleported us to his room and drifted to sleep.

*Dream*
You where in a black void, you sense that your not alone. "Ohh, hey (Y/N)!... What brings you here?.." Chara ask smirking, " why didn't frisk reset?.." You ask sternly. "Well, because she lost her determination and because of that... She lost her reset button!!.. And the reason is you!!!... Hahahahaha!!... She became contented of what she had but of course, I don't like that plan!!.. So, I killed her and stole her soul!!... Hahahahaha!!.." Chara's laughter echoed in the void. "So, I think you already know that I'm a demon too... Right?.." You said clenching your teeth, "y-yeah, and?.." She answered you can sense that she's scared already. "And I'm also, I want to ask you, why did you stop attacking when you saw my knife?... Is there anything special about it that you want to take it?.." You ask smirking, "that knife belongs to one of the strongest demons.... Even if I know your stronger than me!.. I won't stop fighting you until you surrender you precious knife!!.." She said and stab you on the neck, darkness consumed you.
*End of dream*

Sans' POV.

When teleported in the room she immediately fell asleep but after a few minutes she is starting to mumble few words that I can't understand, all I understand is frisk. 'She might be dreaming about frisk...' I thought but when she suddenly screamed, I wake her "she must be having a nightmare!!.." She finally woke up, "what happen?!.. Are you alright babe?.. " I ask. "I dreamed about chara, she said she killed frisk and took their soul... And they lost their determination... B-because of m-me!!.." She cried.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I'm t-the reason why frisk can't reset.... I won't let her sacrifices come to waste, I will destroy the barrier!!.. "T-thanks for being here for me sans.." I stuttered. "Don't sweat it babe, I'm your boyfriend of course... I'll always be here for ya!.." Sans hug me tight. 'What does chara mean by that?'.. I thought and drifted to sleep beside my skele-boyfriend...

Author's note:

Heya.. Sorry it's a few days since I update a chapter!!.. But I hope you like this one !!.. Love you guyss!!.. Please vote and comment!!...